I'm Home

Ed's POV
I stepped off the train platform, and took a breath of fresh air. I took a solo mission without Al, just wanting some time to myself. I walked onto the wooden floor and began searching the crowd of people for a certain someone. "Al!" I called, seeing him.

"Oh. Brother!" Al exclaimed. I ran up to him and smiled.

"Hey Al." I greeted.

"Hey Brother." He responded.

"Lets get to Central Command. I have to give that bastard of a Colonel his damn report that he wants so badly." I said to him.

"Okay. Let's go then Al." I said. He nodded and we began walking towards Central.

-Time Skip-

Al and I walked into Central Command and were greeted by Havoc. "Good morning you two." He greeted.

"Morning Second Lieutenant." I replied.

"Looking for the Cheif?" He asked. I nodded, my shoulders sagging a bit.

"Unfortunately." I grumbled. Havoc laughed. As we were walking, the door opened and I walked right into the door.

"Oops. Sorry Fullmetal. Didn't see you there." He said. I held my now pounding head.

"Oh shut it you bastard!" I exclaimed. He leaned towards me.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. Fine." I grumbled, ignoring how close we were to each other. Mustang nodded and backed away.

"Good. I was starting to get nervous that hitting your head stubbed your growth even more and it would've made you even shorter." He replied. I growled.

"Shut it! Shut up and take your damn paperwork!" I exclaimed. "AND DON'T CALL ME A MIRCO BEAN MIDGET BASTARD!"