None Of Your Business

Ed's POV
Al and I hopped off the train and headed towards Central. We walked in and a soft sadness swept through me. Hughes wasn't here to greet us anymore. I still felt that his death was my fault. Al noticed my face and sighed. "Brother come on." He replied softly. I nodded and we walked up to Mustang's door. I slammed it open as usual and Al and I walked inside.

"Hello Fullmetal." Mustang greeted. I ignored his greeting and placed my report on his desk. "Fullmetal, what happened?" He asked, pointing to my head.

"None your business." I replied.

"Someone played whack a mole with Brother." Al replied. Al's response cauaed Mustang's eye brow to twitched and an involuntary smile began to tug on Mustang's lips.

"DAMMIT AL! THAT'S NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!" I yelled, scratching my shoulder. As Al and I were walking out, I grumbled.

"AND DON'T  THINK I MISSED YOU IMPLYING THAT I WAS SMALL!" I shouted.

Roy's POV
As the two brothers walked out of my office, I began to laugh. Hawkeye walked in and raised an eye brow. "Sir? What's so funny?" She asked. I sighed and calmed myself down.

"Nothing Lieutenant. Alphonse had said something amusing." I replied. She nodded and placed more paper work on my desk.

"Sir?" She asked again.

"Yes Lieutenant?" I replied.

"I have a mission from the Fuhrer himself." She explained, placing a yellow on my desk. I picked it up and began to read it.

"The Blood String Alchemist?" I asked a loud. She nodded.

"The Fuhrer had said that he wanted Edward to come along and help." She explained. I nodded.

"And how did you acquire this information?" I asked.

"I happened to be passinghim in the hallway. It seemed the Fuhrer was leaving to visit his wife and his son." She explained. I nodded.

"Thank you Lieutenant. I'll let Fullmetal know about this immediately."

So....I edited this chapter lol. I didn't like how it ended, and I got some much needed help for this chapter.