It's The Tiniest Cough

Ed's POV
Al and I hopped onto the train. We were supposed to catch a group of bandits. I leaned against the window. The town wasn't actually that far away. It was just on the outskirt's of Central Command. "So, what are these bandits even doing Brother?" Al asked.

"The usual bandit stuff. Like stealing money, jewelry and cargo I think." I replied. Al nodded.

-Time Skip-

Al and I made it to the town, and started to investigate. We asked the towns people who have had interactions with the bandits questions, that could probably help us with catching them. After, Al and I decided to look through the forest path.

"Hey Brother? Could I ask you something?" Al asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. What's wrong Al?" I replied.

"Why were you so mad at the Colonel? Usually, you don't act like you did when the Colonel does something like that." He asked. I sighed.

"It's nothing Al, don't worry about it okay? I was just tired, that's all." I lied. Al nodded. As we were walking, I saw the bandits. We hid behind a bush and watched as they headed for a cargo truck. "Al! Come on!" I exclaimed as I ran towards them. Al followed me quickly. Once we got over, we caught the bandits attention. They turned towards us.

"Would ya look at that. Seems the State sent the Fullmetal Alchemist. Now I see how he got his name." One of them said.

"U-Uh, you have the wrong person. I'm the younger brother." Al explained. The guy looked at me.

"So this pipsqueak is the Fullmetal Alchemist?" He asked. I growled.

"WHO YOU CALLING A PIPSQUEAK MIDGET WHO CAN'T EVEN GO TO THE BEACH BECAUSE HE'S SO SMALL, HE'D SINK INTO THE SAND AND WHEN THE TIDE COMES IN HE DOESN'T EVEN SINK OR HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DROWNING BECAUSE HE'S SO MICROSCOPIC HE CAN BREATH ALL THE OXYGEN ATOMS IN THE WATER?!" I yelled. The guy was obviously shocked at my out burst.

"AND I'M THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST DAMMIT!" I added. I ran towards him, and jumped up, kicking his face. During the fight, everyone kicked up a lot of dust. I had started to cough because of the dust. Luckily, Al and I cuffed the bandits. I ended up having a coughing fit.

"Brother! Are you alright?!" Al exclaimed. I smiled weakly at him before coughing again.

"Yeah. I'm fine Al. All this dust is getting into my throat and making me cough is all." I replied. Al nodded. Now we had to get back to Central and I had a report to write.