A Failed Mission

Ed's POV
I sighed as Al and I stepped off the train. "I swear, if Mustang was lying about this village having a philosopher's stone, I'm going back to Central and puching his stupid face!" I growled. Al sighed.

"Brother, if you do that, you'll get in trouble." He replied. Suddenly, the scene when Mustang and I were in his office flashed into my mind and a furious blush spread across my face.

"Brother? What's wrong? Why is your face red?" He asked. I looked away from him and grumbled.

Roy's POV
I placed my hand on my cheek lazily. It was boring without Fullmetal here. I honestly could say I missed him. I missed the way his golden eyes would sparkle with the flame of determination. That's what I liked about him. I sighed. "Am I really in love with the kid.....? Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I was.." I mumbled.

Ed's POV
I grumbled as I scratched my shoulder again. "Okay. I say we find the dude, stop him, and get home." I declared.

"Brother, you know that won't work." Al said. I growled again.

"Just watch it work." I replied.

-Time Skip-

As Al and I were walking around the town, I saw one shady guy. "Al there he is!" I exclaimed, charging towards him. He yelped and began running. I clapped my hands and formed a block in the guys path. I wasn't letting him get away. He jumped in between the walls off the houses and I just growled again.

"Damn bastard." I muttered. I clapped my hands together again and spikes formed and followed him, trying to catch him. I ran after the spikes and the guy. I eventually trapped him.

"Al! Come here!" I called. Al showed up next to me.

"Brother...! You destroyed half the town.." Al trailed off.

"We caught the guy. That's all that matters." I mumbled. The villagers didn't agree with me though. They threw stuff at Al and I, and yelled at us.

"Shuddap! At least we helped your stupid village!" I yelled.

"The Colonel's not gonna be happy Brother." Al explained.

"Whatever. Let 'em get mad. See if I care." I replied as I scratched my itching shoulder again.