Stupid Colonel

Ed's POV
Al and I walked out of Central Command towards the library. "So, what are we researching?" Al asked.

"There's something about this mission....I don't like it." I admitted.

'How can people just suddenly disappear from one area, and appear dead in another area?' I thought. 'It has to do with alchemy. That's really all I can gather.' We walked into the library and I headed towards the alchemy section immediately. I grabbed a stack of books and walked towards a table. I sat down, Al sitting next to me. We started to read some of the books we picked out.

"Al take these." I said, shoving a pile of books toward him. Al nodded and began reading the books I passed him. As I was reading, I found something. "Ah ha!" I exclaimed.

"Ed? What you find?" Al asked.

"Teleportation alchemy." I replied.

"Huh?" Al asked. "Teleportation alchemy allows the user to teleport someone anywhere they want although, the user has to have been there before. The person could be dead or alive, but it'd still work." I explained. Al nodded.

"Now I get it." He replied.

"I'm gonna go report this, be right back." I said, grabbing the book and getting up from my seat, running towards Mustang's office. Then I remembered I had kissed him. A blush spread across my face and I sighed.

'It doesn't mean anything. It was just prove Mustang wrong. That I can relax and take risks. Right....?' I thought. I walked into Mustang's office and slammed his door open.

"Fullmetal stop doing that would you?" Mustang asked, startled. I grinned.

"Nope. It's fun." I replied. Mustang sighed.

"What do you need now Fullmetal?" He asked.

"I have some information I thought was worth sharing. Butttt if you don't wanna get the information that's okay to." I replied. Mustang sighed.

"Okay. What is this important information then?" He asked. I walked up to his desk and placed the book down.

"Our killer is an alchemist. Either that, or their working with an alchemist. But how they do it, teleportation alchemy." I explained. Mustang nodded.

"Seems possible." He muttered. "Anything else?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. That's all I have so far." I replied. Mustang nodded.

"Oh Fullmetal, before you leave come here for a minute." Mustang said. I stopped walking towards the door and turned around, walking towards him.

"What now? Al and I have a train to-mph!" I was cut off by Mustang gently kissing me. He pulled away.

"HEY. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled.

"I thought you said it didn't get matter. And I wanted to get you back for earlier." He replied. I grumbled and walked out.

"Stupid bastard Colonel."