Another evil old dude

Hey guys. I know it's been a while. I'm really really sorry, I've just had a lot on my plate. Let's just say I've been struggling with anxiety/depression. Anyways, this
is kind of a crappy chapter. Oh well.

Annabeths pov

I was walking beck from the big house. I had just talked to Chiron about something a little disturbing. Apparently, Percy, my boyfriend, was the grandson of another evil old dude! That can't be a coincidence. I was thinking about this, and the fact that there are wizards running around. Oh, almost forgot, there are wizards.

"Annabeth!" I looked up to see... Sally? Oh, it's an iris message.

"Sally? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Percy is gone! Earlier today, some... people... from my past just showed up and-" I cut her off.

"I know. Chiron told me. Percy is a wizard? How? And why?"

"They took him somewhere in England. He agreed, but I want to be able to contact him." She said.

Oh, I see her problem. She doesn't want them to know she can still contact him. "Just wait for him to contact you. I'm sure he'll be fine."

"I hope you're right. I hove to go. Paul is home, and I need to explain to him." I herd him in the background.

"Ok. Bye Sally. It will be all right."

"I hope you're right. Bye dear!" I hoped I was right too.

Harry's pov

"Persseoussss jacksssyeon. Finally, I've been waiting a long time for you." A voice hissed. Oh crap. I tried to look at the thing that said that, but Percy had jumped up from the chair, blocking my sight.

Wait, what?" He said, sounding really confused. "When did you get out of... that place?" I wondered where he was talking about.

"Not to long ago. Almosst exactly a day ago. Now, I have come to desssstroy you. Masssstersss ordersss." Wait what? Who was this? I was about to ask, when she lunged.

Like I said, short and crappy. Anyways, leave what you think in the comments, and thank you guys so much for 7 thousand reads! I didn't expect that. I love reading your guys comments. Oh, and someone asked why I was in the hospital. I have to go every month to hit an IV in my arm for around 5 hours. Anyways, I shall see you dudes in the next chapter. By!