preparing

Hey guys, sorry about not updating. I've been having a tough time with some friends and family and just couldn't.  Anyways, here you go!

  No ones pov

   Everyone in number 12 slowly, but surely, woke up. As they all headed downstairs for breakfast Molly made an announcement. "Today I will be taking you all down to diagon ally for school supplies and to get you, Percy dear, a wand. " Percy quietly groaned. He wished Annabeth was with him. Oh well.

   ~~~~~~~~ diagon ally ~~~~~~~~

  Harry was about to race off with Ron, when Mrs. Weasly grabbed both of them. "Now now, you two. You shall not be running off like that, especially with you-know-who back!" And with that, they marched off.

  They stopped at olivanders first, to get Percy a wand. "Hmm, let me see. A tricky one you are, yes." He said, then gtinned. "I do believe I've got the perfect wand for you!"

At camp half-blood

  "Chiron, please! I can't do this again. I can't take him disappearing again, not like this. " The camp had been looking for Percy, but hadn't given him much thought. He did, after all, fight 2 wars. He could take care of himself.

Annabeth, however, was a different story. Slowly, but steadily, her nightmares got worse and worse. Some were regular dreams about the past wars, but others... She shivered just thinking about it.

"I'm telling you, I have a bad feeling about this Chiron. The dreams, they don't lie." She was close to hysteria, years about to fall. She breathed deeply. This wasn't like her. Annabeths was tough, and she knew it. 'Pull yourself together!' She thought.

"My dear, we are doing all we can do. Please, calm down. Hear, have a-" he looked around and picked up a bottle "- a coke!"

  Annabeth glared. Fine. If they wouldn't help, she'd do this herself. Time to take some action.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep within the heart of the forest, a chuckle was heard. It grew louder, and louder. Soon, all the pieces will be set. They smiled, and whispered. "I will get you, Perseus Jackson.

End! Ok, thanks you guys. Love you all, and please remember, vote and comment!