you little shit

I'm back! I have good news and bad news. Good news: my parents aren't divorcing!
Bad news: me and my mom are fighting more and more. Yaaay.
Anyways, someone asked me about my Instagram so I'm going to post it here. My username is jacee.the.meme.

As soon as they left the shop, Molly turned to Gringotts. "We should have done this in the first place." She said, trying to get Percys attention. He was too enthralled with his new wand. He wondered if Hecate would make it a part of riptide. That would be so cool!

  "Ercy. Percy. PERCY!" Ron finally screamed, snapping him out of his daze. Harry snickered behind his hand, whilst Hermione smacked both of them on the head. "We're going to the bank, Percy. Unless you don't have any money?" Ron smirked, folding his arms.

  Percy bit back a retort. Everyone already thought he was some dark lord in training, fighting would only make it worsr. 'Hecate. Hecate, can you here me?'

'What do you want, you little shit.'

'Oh. Uh, I was wondering, do I have a Gringotts vault?'

'Yes. Just tell the goblin that Queen Hecate sent you. They will have you cut your hand, as a blood ritual to test if you're lying or not. Take as much as you want. '

'Thank you'

Percy got no response. He felt relieved, at least he wasn't penniless.
He looked up, to see their little group walking away from him. "Hey, wait up!" He exclaimed, bolting after them.

************************************

A scream echoed through the dark forest, as the wind picked up. Something was wrong.

A cackle broke through the scream, silencing the ragged prisoner. "So, where is our 'wittle pewcy jackson ' the lady cooed, a look of madness in her eyes. The girl in the chair looked up, a glaring.

"I don't know. Even if I did know, I would never tell you." Annabeth spat at the monsters feet. Thoughts raced through her head. She needed to get out, to escape but how? She wished Percy was with her. He always new what to say to make her smile. Those thoughts were quickly dismissed as the whip flew down.

Crack!

Kelly smiled, at last having fun.

Fin

Incase y'all didn't get it, the monster is Kelly. From book 4, botl and in tartarus. Anyways, special thanks to shae-101 for the idea about the wand and riptide. Anyways, love you all. Bye!