Athenas spawn

Hey guys, what's up? I was going to update, but then I got grounded 😕 . Well, here we go!

Recap:

After killing the last arae, Percy looked down. As I was about to say something, he collapsed. Hermione screamed. "Someone get the first aid kit!" Sirius said, going to Percys side. I felt kind of bad, seeing as he got all of those injuries protecting us. 'But,' the voice in my head said, 'he's voldemorts grandson. He deserves it'

Sirius dragged him onto the couch while Ron gave him the first aid kit. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Mrs.Weasly said, "well, wasn't that just awful."

Percy pov

Silence hit the room as Mrs. Weasly said that. Then, I started laughing. I laughed, and laughe, and laughed until I couldn't breathe! I don't know what I found so funny. I guess it was just all the absolute crazy catching up with me! Everyone stared at me until I slowly silenced myself. "What?" I asked. They looked away after that.

"I think we all need to talk about what just happened!!" Lupin (I think he's there, correct me if I'm wrong.)
Said, looking directly at me. I smiled sheepishly, trying to look innocent. As we all marched to sit down, I couldn't help but think of ants. We were all marching like ants right now. I started giggling.

"Whats so funny?!" Snapped Harry. He looked positively livid. "You all remind me of ants." I said, no longer giggling. Once we were a sat, Harry spoke up. "Explain. Now."

Unknown pov

I smirked as a looked at the scene before me. The puny mortals had no idea what hell was coming for them. As I thought of all the horrible things to come for them, someone knocked on my door. "What do you want??" I snarled,glaring at the door.

A trembling figure opened the door. "I-i-i was to-o-oled to inform y-o-ou that the spawn of Athena is suspicious, my Lord." The person said, their head cast down. I frownd. This was not part of the plan.
"Well then, we're going to have to improvise, aren't we." I growled. "Get rid of her."

But, my Lord! That will make them even more suspicious!" The servant said, becoming bolder. " I don't care!! If we don't, she'll figure it out. Nobody in that pathetic little camp is as smart as her. Without her and the sea spawn, they're doomed." I bellowed. The figure nodded once, then turned and left. Perfect, I thought, it was all coming together.

Ok, there we go. Sorry I didn't update when I said, but some crazy stuff has happens. Anyways, I need your guys opinion. Thinking of doing a little story. It's called "pretty" and it's based on my personal experiences. It's only gonna be one chapter, unless you guys want me to go into more detail with each story. So, please leave your thoughts down below. Thanks!