The wand

Hey guys! I know, an update, it's amazing! I think I'm gonna start doing a qotd and aotd. Please comment my dudes! Ok ok, byeeee

No ones pov

"Ah yes, I think I have the perfect wand for you!" Olivander said, hurrying to the back of the room. He came out a few seconds later with a blue and green box, grinning madly. "In all my years I never thought I'd give this wand to anybody! And yet, here you are." He pushed it to Percy. "Well, go on, open it!"

Harry glared at Percy, silently fuming. Why was Percy being treated like a- a- a God! They were acting like he was sooo powerful. Harry snorted, he knew better. He was evil! 'Sirius isn't evil, and he is part of the black family ' the voice whispered.

Percy opened the box, and grinned when he saw the wand. It was awesome! It was sea green and gray, with engravings that looked like waves etched in it. Percy took a deep breath and grinned. It smelled like the sea. It smelled like home.

"Well, give it a wave! Lets see!" Said Hermione, impatient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•_•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth wanted to scream! Why was everybody being so... well, stupid! She kicked a log in frustration. Annabeth had wandered into the woods, hoping for some peace and quiet. She sighed, leaning against a tree. She needed to find a way to get Percy back! If only sh-

Her thought was cut off by somebody grabbing her from behind, covering her mouth. " Don't scream, or your little family goes bye bye." The voice sneered into her ear. She froze as she thought about her step brothers and dad. And, I guess, her step mom. Then she snapped out of it.

She bit his hand, and elbowed them in the stomach. She turned around, punching him in the face. Then, she was knocked out cold as a second figure hit her in the head with a rock.

"Good, master will be pleased. Come on, let's go." The first person said. They both turned, and walked into the forest.

Ok, done! Please vote and comment, I really love seeing those notifications on my phone!

Qotd: what is the book that got you into reading?
Aotd: mine was actually pjo lol. It was just so interesting! And now, I'm a certified book nerd! Ok, bye you guys!