Hermione doesn't know something, for once

Percys pov

"Persseoussss jackssson . Finally, I've been waiting a long time for you." A voice hissed. Oh gods no, not agian. I tried to twis around to see what had "finally found me". When I saw what it was, I froze.

"Arae." I whispered. Not agian. I thought back to what had happened last time I face them. Annabeth and I were in Tartarus with bob. Every time you killed one, a curse was bestowed on you.

"What is that!" Hermione screeched. I noticed that everyone had gotten their wands out, but I didn't think it would do much good against a Greek monster. I sighed. I had just gotten here, was my luck ever going to change?

"It's an Arae, nobody go near it!" I shouted. Hopefully, I could get them to untie me. Most likely, though, it wasn't going to happen. "You know, I'd problem be more helpful if you would untie me"

During the whole exchange, nobody noticed the Arae coming closer. "Ssssstop talking!" It shrieked. " I've come for Persseoussss jackssson, and him only!" All of a sudden, I herd an " Avada Kedavra". Every one screamed and hit the floor, excluding me. You know, it would be extremely helpful if they would untie me.

When the green light hit the Arae, it did nothing. It seemed to disappear into thin air. Someone gasped. "How is that possible?" Nice redheaded lady asked. I spoke up. "You know, if you untiede, I could help you. They are here for me, after all."

"Not a chance, not now, not ever." Said the kid, Harry, I think. "You are all idiotsssss." The Arae hissed. Then, it flew strait at me.

Everyone screamed, but I just stood up. While this whole exchange had been going on, I had been working out of the ropes. I uncapped riptide and look at the Arae. "Are you sure, 'cause there's only one of you. I'm pretty sure I can handle one curse."

Then, I heard it. The fluttering of wings. "Who sssssaid there wassss only one of me?" said. Then, she attacked.

End

Hello guys! Sorry about that dissapointing chapter. Thanks for all the kind words you guys have sent me, it really helps. See you in another thousand years!