captured

Hey y'all, just giving a warning, I might not be updating very much soon. Yes, even less then normal. My family is going through a rough patch, and I don't know if my parents are divorcing or not. Anyways, I would like your guys opinions on this next thing.

Do you guys want one chapter a week that's around 1,000 words long, or one chapter every two weeks that's around 2,000 words long? Let me know please! I'll decide by the end of May!

Percys pov

The moment I touched the wand ( ;) ) I could feel the magic course through me. I breathed deeply, as I did, the smell of the sea filled the room. It smelled like home. I waved it, and a soft, blue light filled the room. My hair blew slightly in a wind only he could feel . Olivander grinned, sounding proud as he spoke. " that was one of my very first wands. It is also one of my most powerful. Use it well, Mr. Jackson. " the only thing I could think of was 'Now I can make Thalia a pine cone face again!'. So that's pretty good.

"This is it. This is the one," I said, grinning at the crazy old man. "How much?" I reached into my pocket. I don't care how much it costs, I could tell that this wand was a part of me, the way riptide is.

"Free, of course. I couldn't make the savio-" I silenced him with a glare that could stop the most vicious monsters. "I mean, on the house!" He grinned weakly, trying not to cringe. Let me tell you now, he failed. I thanked him, and turned to leave.

Turning around I beckoned Harry and Co. "You coming?" I asked, before turning and leaving the shop in silence.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Annabeth

I groaned as I woke up, blinking rapidly. My head pounded like a drum as I tried to look around. All I could see was... well, i couldn't SEE anything. But I could feel it. Someone was in here with me. I wiggled my hands, which were tied behind me. "σκατά!" I cursed, trying to twist around to see if I could untie the knot.

"So, I see you're finally awake" a voice said in front of me. It sent shivers down my spine as I glared in the direction it came from. "Who are you?" I questioned, trying to keep my voice from shaking. I knew that voice. That voice still haunted me in my dreams.

"Oh honey, you know who I am. I can't wait! Now, let's get started!

Fin.