We fight the demon ladies

Wow, I just realized how many people have read my book. Thank you guys so much!

Harry's pov

"Who sssssaid there wassss only one of me?" The thing said. Then, simultaneously, around 10 of the aria, as per y called them, attacked. But, they didn't aim for us. They went for Percy.

"Avada kadavra!" I heard someone shout. The green light shot towards on of the arae, and hit it straight on. But It didn't do any damage. I looked to Percy and saw him hacking and slashing away. But. Whenever he killed one of the monsters, he developed a wound of his own. He killed one, and I heard something snap, like a bone. I heard him scream.

Percys pov

I screamed, feeling the bone in my leg break. I stoped fighting for a moment, trying to calm down.

"Aww, poor perseus Jackson. All alone, with no one to help him. Will you surrender yet?" One of the arae asked, sounding smug.

"Never" I spat, glaring at it. I looked around, realizing she was the last one. "And it looks like it's time for you to go back home." With those words, I cut of her head. While she burst into golden dust, I felt the last curse. I looked down and saw red seeping through my shirt. I saw my broken leg, torn up arm, and I couldn't see out of one eye. At that moment, the pain was to much.

Harry's pov

After killing the last arae, Percy looked down. As I was about to say something, he collapsed. Hermione screamed. "Someone get the first aid kit!" Sirius said, going to Percys side. I felt kind of bad, seeing as he got all of those injuries protecting us. 'But,' the voice in my head said, 'he's voldemorts grandson. He deserves it'

Sirius dragged him onto the couch while Ron gave him the first aid kit. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Mrs.Weasly said, "well, wasn't that just awful."

Ok, how was that chapter? Hope you all liked it! If you did, please leave a comment, I love reading them!