1. The Meeting.

I slam the phone down, shit on my desk shaking with the force of my hand. I sigh, scrubbing my face with my hands. The deal I wanted to make isn't working as easily as planned and this isn't stress that I need right now.
     A knock on my door surprises me and I call out for the person to enter hoping it's a welcomed distraction. Unfortunately for me, it's my assistant Shannon, who is anything but unfortunate looking, she just tries too hard.
     "Mr. Collins, may I speak to you?" I nod, motioning for her to enter. "The agency sent over the intern you'll have for the next six months. He's here," I hear her say. "Okay? Send him in here then."
     "She gives me a stern look, "be nice, sir. He seems nice but nervous and if you scare him away the agency will cut ties with you. Do you understand? Will you be nice?" Her sass makes me want to smack her but I nod, agreeing to be polite to the dainty little intern.
Shannon leaves and returns quickly, ushering a young man into my office and I'm shocked when I feel my dick stir in my pants. The man, clearly still a boy at least ten years my junior, is beautiful and for once I'm not tempted to stare at Shannon's tits. I stand to greet them. "Hi," is all I manage.
"Mr. Collins, this is Jesse Fields, he will be your intern. Jesse, this is Oliver Collins, he will be your boss. Good luck," and with that, she leaves us alone. I motion for him to sit and do the same, looking him over.
He's dressed very well, his slacks tight on his slender legs, showcasing his tight, firm ass. His chest seems fit, but not bulky, underneath his black button up shirt. His face is what keeps my attention the longest. He has sharp features, big pouty lips on his pale face. But it's his eyes, a bright blue, that I stare at for the longest.
"So Jesse," I clear my throat, hoping he hadn't caught my scan of his body, "tell me about yourself. Your general info and school background." He shifts in his seat slightly, his eyes staying trained on my desk.
"My name is Jesse Fields, I'm 22 years old. I just graduated from Northwestern with a double major of business and finance. I'm very happy to be here, sir, I'm just extremely nervous." His use of the word sir makes my dick jump to attention. I was also right about his age, he's a baby.
"I looked over your transcripts before I accepted you here and your grades are impressive. I hope we can really teach you valuable things while you're here. It'll be hard work, with possible long hours, are you okay with that?" He nods, "yes sir." I might have to tell him to stop that.
I call Shannon back in to give him the tour and set him up with human resource. I normally would want to do this myself, but until I can control myself around him, being close to him in places of this building might lead to trouble. I make an excuse to leave for the day and tell Jesse to be here at 8 am for his first real day. I head home before I do something stupid.
•••
Sitting at home alone does nothing to stop my mind from running. I'm confused, extremely so, since I usually only react this way to women. There has been a man or two in my past, mostly just out of curiosity, not this instant attraction I have to Jesse.
He's fucking sexy is the problem, I can't stop staring at him. I know he had to notice so I can only hope he actually stays and shows up tomorrow morning. Thinking about his legs in those dress pants is making me hard and I know I need to take care of this.
I fire up my laptop and click on the link to my favorite porn site, heading to my favorites, videos I've saved. I start one, a straight couple, that usually does it for me. For the first time, it feels like something is missing. So I do what I never thought I would, I move the mouse to the gay section. I click on a video and am instantly turned on.
I pull my pants down enough to get my cock out, fisting it roughly. I stroke myself in time to the man sucking cock on the screen and imagine it's Jesse, on his knees, mouth full of me. That thought sends the first spark of orgasm through my body, a moan ripping from my throat.
I move my fist in the pace I'd want Jesse to suck me, and soon I come, shooting my load all over my hand and shirt. I finish watching the video, hard again before it's over. I tell myself I should stop as I fist myself again, jacking until I come.
I hope all the masturbation will cure me of my desire for Jesse and that I can control myself around him tomorrow, but somehow I know it just won't work. Maybe I should call him and tell him to wear sweats, so his perfect ass won't be on display. No, he'd probably look perfect in that too. I'm fucked, by more than just my fist.