14. The New Place.

In the months since I've been with Jesse, we spend most of our time at his place, him more comfortable there. He hates the idea that he's competing with a large number of women and no matter how many times I tell him he isn't in a competition, he won't listen. He says its on him more than me, his own ideas that he's fighting with. I suppose I can understand that idea.
     I've made a few calls to the woman who sold me the apartment I have now and explained to her I would like somewhere else, something new. She's narrowed it down to a few places, but I want Jesse to help me make the decision. I call him and tell him to be ready Saturday morning, we have something to do.
•••
     I grab a couple coffees and bagels and head to get my boy. He's waiting on the steps for me, dressed casually and smiling at me. "What are our plans today?" I kiss him, handing him the things I've brought him. "We're looking at places." He just blinks.
     "Excuse me? What did you say?" I smile and kiss him again. "I said, we're looking at new places. You don't want to be at my place now, I'll buy us a new one." He smiles and hugs me, kissing my jaw and my neck. "Christ, I love you. Let's go look!"
     We walk, hand in hand, through a couple apartments, discussing the things we like and don't like about each one. We seem to agree on most things, location being our one little misstep. I want downtown, he wants in a more residential area. I know I'll give into what he wants but I pretend to put up a fight.
     The realtor says she has one last place we need to see, a place in a location that should appeal to both of us. We arrive at a tree lined street, the city visible just a short ways away. The house is brick, a dark red door greeting us. "Now this isn't an apartment, really. It's a townhouse. You'd own the whole building, all three floors. This neighborhood is actually detached, so you share no walls with anyone else. Head in, take a look."
     I can tell from Jesse's face that he already likes it. I guide him inside and follow him, watching his reactions to everything. I already know we will pick this one. "Oh, Oliver. I love this place. You could decorate it so cute! I could stay here, it'd be perfect!" He thinks this is just for me?
     "Baby, I don't want you to come stay." He frowns and furrows his brows. "I want you to live here with me. I'm getting this for us, not me. This the place you want?" He smiles and rushes to me, wrapping his arms around my neck and kisses me.
     He pulls away and smiles, kissing me again quickly. "Yes I love this place. I feel like this could be the perfect home for us." I kiss him, holding him to me. "I do too, baby. Let's do it!" He laughs and nods, all but running from the house to tell the realtor we'll take it. I head out, signing the papers needed and listing my apartment up for sale.
     In an hour we know my offer was accepted and in three weeks we'll be free to move in. Jesse nearly cries he's so happy and I nearly cry that he's so happy. I pray this goes on forever.
•••
     It's finally moving day, boxes packed around me. Jesse is here with his few things, mostly his clothing. We've agreed to get new furniture, mostly my bed, and that way we could pick it together. There's a small truck outside, waiting for our boxes. The men I've hired to move us are big, strong men, one of them constantly staring at Jesse. I pull him to me and kiss him, shoving my tongue into his mouth.
     "Just pee on me, why don't you?" He says when he pulls away. I'm sure I blush, but I shrug and simply kiss him again. We quickly are in the car and headed to the new place, the truck full of our boxes following us.
     We take our time unpacking, dividing up closet and counter space. We order dinner, eating on the floor since we don't actually have furniture yet. It makes me happy, feeling like a young kid, too in love to care about furniture. We kiss and giggle while we eat, happy to be in a space that is just ours.
     I pull Jesse to me, turning to push him against our kitchen counter. "This is our kitchen, baby," l say into his neck, kissing the skin there. "I know it is, baby. That makes me so happy." I kiss him, my tongue slipping into his mouth. I pull his pants from him and move him, his front against the cabinets and bend him slightly. I fall to my knees behind him, spreading his cheeks with my hands.
     I lick along his crack, his hole puckered and waiting for me. I see his muscles clench and quiver, waiting for me. I lick around his hole, pushing into the muscles. My tongue works its way into his ass, licking his sensitive skin. "Fuck, Oliver. That feels fucking incredible," he pants, his hand moving back to hold my head to his ass.
     I lick him until his cock is hard and I stand, dropping my pants to the ground. I hold myself and run against him, swirling myself around his hole. I push in a small bit before moving away. I repeat the action until Jesse is begging me to enter him, so I do. I push in deep and then pull from him, moving at a slow, hard pace. Our balls slap together, sending shivers up my back every time.
     I hold his hips and pick up my speed, slamming into him over and over. His muscles start to squeeze my cock, telling me he's going to come soon. "You going to come, baby?" I ask, my hand finding his ass in a sharp smack. He nods and comes, his body tightening and moan fighting out of his throat.
     I tense and come, fucking my seed deep into his ass. I pull out and hold his cheeks wide, watching as my come spills from his ass. It's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen. I lean and kiss his ass cheek, biting it playfully. We dress and he turns to me. I kiss him, "welcome home, baby," I say, kissing him again.