11. The Termination.

It has come to my realization that fucking Jesse and now being head over heels in love with him is a bit of a conflict of interest. He's on internship, a barely paid employee of my business. It might upset Jesse, but I know what I need to do.
Twenty minutes and a few favors called in later, I call Jesse into my office to talk. He knocks lightly before entering, coming to sit at my desk. "You needed to see me, sir," he says once he's taken his seat. I know this is going to make him mad.
"Jesse, I've called you in here to discuss something with you. I've realized that our relationship has become an issue seeing as how you're my intern. I have a few options I would like to discuss." Jesse looks shocked.
"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" I look down at the notes I wrote. "It is no longer appropriate for you to work under me as my intern when we've entered a relationship. Would you like to hear my options?" Jesse nods.
"Either our relationship is put on pause for the remainder of your internship here with me and will be resumed at the completion. Or, I've called in a favor to a man named Ian Edwards, a colleague I very much respect, and he's agreed to complete your internship there if you'd like." Jesse stares at me for a moment.
"Why are you doing this?" I look at him and smile softly, eyes trailing over his beautiful face. "I'm doing this because I'm in love with you. It's no longer appropriate for you to work for me. I set up options for you before I brought you in. I in no way want this to impede on your success and development in the field of business. I want what is best for you. I wouldn't do anything to negatively effect your life."
I look up and he's almost in tears. "You're in love with me?" I laugh a little and move to him, taking his hands into mine. "Yes. That's why this has to happen. What do you want, Jesse? A pause in us," I kiss him softy, "or finish with Ian?" He kisses me again and smiles.
"Is this Mr. Edwards as successful as you?" I nod. "Is he as hardworking as you?" I nod again. "Is he as handsome as you?" I laugh, "hell no he's not." He smiles and kisses me again. "Then I'll do that, I don't want to pause us, Oliver. I get why you're doing this."
I move and lock my door, walking back to Jesse and grabbing his face with both hands. I kiss him and move to rub against him, hands roaming his body. I feel his cock start to harden beneath my hand and I drop to my knees in front of him. He sits in the chair and watches me remove his pants and take his dick into my hands.
I lean forward and take him into my mouth, sucking him deep. He bucks into me, hands moving to my head. "Fuck baby, that feels so good. I love you. Shit, I love you." I keep sucking, my finger moving to rub the skin behind his balls. "Fuck, I'm going to come," he pants, gripping my hair tightly.
I suck harder until he comes, hot spurts shooting down my throat. I swallow and kiss his tip once more before standing and dropping my pants. "Baby, I have a question." He looks to me and nods. "Can I make love to you without a condom? I'm clean and just want to feel you." He leans and kisses me, nodding his head and watching me.
I move him so his knees are on the floor, chest bent against the couch. I move in behind him, spreading his ass cheeks with my hands. I lean forward and lick his hole twice before lining my cock up and pushing inside him. "Holy fuck, this feels incredible," I moan, sinking completely into him. It feels so totally different than without a condom and I could die happy in this moment.
I move in and out, a slow hard pace against him. He moans and pants, mumbling words I can't understand. I smack his ass hard, getting turned on by the red I see on his skin. "Fuuuuck baby, this ass is fucking perfect," I whisper to him, leaning around to grab his bobbing cock.
     "If it's perfect, then fuck it, baby," he moans in response. I pick up my pace, slamming into him and pulling out roughly. I pound into him, sweat dripping onto the skin of his back. It doesn't last as long as I wish it would, the sensation of being inside of him without a condom almost more than I can handle.
     "I'm going to come baby, come in your perfect fucking ass," I moan, slapping his ass again. He reaches and strokes his cock, his ass tightening around me. "Make me come, Oliver. Fuck, I love you," he pants, suddenly coming all over the couch in my office. His ass tightens again and I come, shooting my load deep into his ass. I fuck my come deeper into his ass before pulling out, spreading to watch my come drip from his ass.
     "Holy fucking shit, Jesse. That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. My come in your ass made me hard again already." I lean and bite his ass cheek, slapping the other roughly. I grab a Kleenex and clean him, cleaning myself after. I kiss him again before straightening our clothes.
     "I'll call Ian for you and set up your internship to begin on Wednesday. I love you, Jesse, but you're fired." He smiles at me and kisses me. "I love you too."
     He stays in my office while I call Ian, setting up everything and giving Jesse the details. Today is only Thursday, so Jesse will have almost a week before the next job starts. I suddenly know just how to spend those few days.