12. The Lock In.

Today is Friday and I leave the office early, telling Shannon I'll be out until Tuesday. She asks for details, having loved when I told her Jesse was technically fired and him and I were together. I tell her I'll be out of the area and tell her to take messages, nothing is going on that won't be able to wait.
     I have Allen take me to a department store and I wander around looking for a certain department. When I find what I'm looking for, I look at the shelves of suitcases wondering which Jesse would like best. I pick one, in a color he seems to like, and pay and head off.
     Jesse seems surprised to see me at his door at noon on a Friday. "Hi honey, what are you doing?" I lean in and kiss him, smiling at him. "This is for you," I say, pulling the suitcase out in front of me. "Fill it. We're going away for the weekend." Jesse smiles and nods, moving to his room and his closet.
In no time at all we're at the air field, our beloved plane ready for us to use. We board much like we did before, settling into our seats for takeoff and soon we're in the air. "So are you going to tell me where we're going, baby?" I decide to just tell him.
"We are headed to the snow, baby. Lots of cold and snow, excuses to stay in and cuddle." I kiss him, holding his hand as we fly. "Really? That sounds amazing. I love you." I kiss him again and nuzzle him, "I love you too."
     We land shortly after take off, the flight a short one. I remind Jesse to put on a jacket since I know it's cold outside of the plane. Allen greets us and gets our things, loading up a waiting suv. I take Jesse's hand and lead him from the plane. Once settled into the back seat, and cuddling for warmth, Allen starts the thirty minute drive to our weekend home.
I lean in and nuzzle Jesse, licking playfully at his skin. I move my mouth to his ear, biting softly. "I can't wait to fuck you all over this house baby, it's going to be amazing." He smiles and kisses me, snuggling into me for the ride.
I hear Jesse gasp and look to see the house come into view. It's wooden, large and cabin like. I haven't told him I own this home yet, but I will eventually. "Do you like it, Jesse?" He looks to me, eyes wide. "Are you kidding? It's beautiful! I love it," he sighs, kissing me sweetly. I take his hand and lead him into the house.
I move to the fire place and light it, thankful that I installed the automatic button. I pull Jesse to the ground, a plush rug covering the space in front of the fire place. I strip him of his clothes, kissing him, before moving him to his side, his front facing the flames. I move behind him, a leg propped up beside him before pushing into him.
     "Fuck baby, you're so tight this way," I lean in, kissing his neck. He moans and moves his hands back, holding me to him. "You feel so good, Oliver. Oh my god," he pants, face turning to find mine. I hold his hips, moving slowly out and back into him.
     We make love for hours, kissing and panting, before we both come, clinging to each other. I pull a blanket from a spot nearby and I cover us, both too lazy to even move. I wrap my arms around Jesse, happy to fall asleep with him.
•••
     Saturday morning I wake Jesse, kissing down his body before sucking his semi hard cock into my mouth. He moans my name, seemingly still asleep, before my hand finds his balls and he wakes, eyes sleepy but smiling at me. "Well hello, sir," he whispers to me. I smile around his dick, sucking him deeper as he grows hard in my mouth.
     I suck and move a finger to his tight little hole, pushing in as I suck him. He bucks into my mouth, panting, as his hands find my hair. "Fuck my mouth, baby," I moan around him, my finger making small strokes inside his ass.
     He moans and holds my head, fucking himself into my mouth at a fast pace, balls slapping my chin as he thrusts. I lay my tongue flat and lick at his balls when he's deep in my throat. Soon, he's moaning and muttering something, words lost in his noises, and he comes, shooting his warm load down my throat. I swallow and move off of him, kissing up his body.
     "Well that was the best way ever to wake up, thank you baby." He smiles lazily at me before nuzzling into my chest, breathing evening out as he falls back to sleep. I watch him for hours it feels, daydreaming of places to fuck him.
•••
     Sunday night I stand in the bathroom, naked, looking myself over in the mirror. I feel old, feel like my body looks old, compared to Jesse's. He comes in and stands behind me, chin resting on my shoulder. "What are you doing, baby?"
     "I wish I looked better for you," I say, frowning at the smattering of greying hair on my chest. "What? What are you talking about?" He looks so confused when I find his face in the mirror. "I feel like I look old compared to you."
     "Oliver, you're older than me, that's true. But I'm happy you look manly, you're strong. You're a man. I wouldn't want someone whose body looks like mine. Your body is fucking perfect and I love every manly inch of it."
     I turn and kiss him, holding his face to mine. I quickly strip him and move us into the shower, pinning him against the tile wall as I turn the water on. It's warm and soon we're surrounded by steam. I lift Jesse, wrapping his legs around my waist.
     "See baby, if you weren't so manly, you couldn't hold me up like this. It turns me on!" He moans and I rub against him, using one hand to hold him and another to grip his cock. I push into his ass, slamming into him. "Oh, fuck, Oliver. Yes, yes," he nearly screams. I pound his tight ass, gripping his ass cheeks in my hands.
     The water makes us slick and we slip against each other, me fucking him harder than I ever have. "I'm going to come, baby," I moan into the skin of his neck. "Come in my ass, baby. Fuck. I won't to be soaked in you." I tense and come, shooting my load deep into him. He moans, come shooting against my chest.
     I let him down then wash him, kissing him and drying him once we're out. We head home tomorrow and I only hope we keep this happiness when we're back in the our real world.