5. The Nosy Person.

In the weeks since the conference, Jesse has proven his worth many times over. I want him more and more and have to all but beg him to let me have him. We often leave on lunch together, grabbing something quickly and spend the rest of the time with someone's dick in someone's mouth. Or both like we did that one time.
     Jesse is careful at work, keeping up his sir routine and making sure we're never too close to each other when others are around. It seems only one person may have caught on... Shannon. Nosy little bitch.
     It started with a simple statement of "glad to see you're being kind to the intern, Mr. Collins." I thought nothing of it and just nodded, busy and annoyed with her interruption. She seems to keep an eye on me more and whenever Jesse is in my office, she seems to need something. It's starting to piss me off really bad.
     I'm sitting at my desk, Jesse having the day off due to family visiting him this weekend. Shannon comes in and sits in the chair across from me. I grunt a greeting and wait for her to talk but she says nothing. "What do you want?" I snap at her. "My, you're testy. Seem to be that way when your intern isn't here."
     "Or maybe I seem to be that way when you bother me for no fucking reason." I finally look at her and she's sitting, cleavage pushed up which would normally catch my attention, but it doesn't. I look back to my work and ignore her little huff of disappointment. "I said, what do you want?"
     "I just wanted to remind you of the meeting this afternoon," she says standing, making her way to my door. I simply nod and ignore her as she leaves. I've never fucked Shannon, not for lack of her trying, but I usually do appraise her, look her over, enjoy the view. I'm sure she noticed the lack of that today. Well she can fuck off.
•••
     It's been a week since Shannon attempted to annoy the shit out of me and she's been relatively quiet. Jesse returned to work yesterday and today we plan to leave for lunch. On our way out we're stopped by Shannon. "Can I come with? I'm starving!" Bitch is up to something.
     I don't want to make it obvious so I agree, giving Jesse a sad shrug. He just shrugs in return and follows us from the office. Jesse and I sit across from each other, Shannon next to me. "You guys seem to be getting along really well! That's wonderful," she says, sipping her drink. I want to punch her. "Yep," is all I say hoping she'll drop it.
     "Be right back," she says, heading toward the restroom. "God damn, she's annoying," Jesse huffs once she's gone. "Yeah she is," I agree. "She's on to us, I think." I look for a reaction. There isn't much of one. "Yeah I figured, I don't care. We're not doing anything."
     I don't really know how to feel about what he said, but I nod noticing Shannon approaching. She joins us and makes little comments but we ignore her. I find myself staring at Jesse and his perfect fucking mouth, angry that it didn't spend its lunch break wrapped around my dick.
     We finish lunch and head back, Jesse seeming down following the meal. We all head back to work and ignore each other. I hope Shannon gives up her little game. I would hate to have to fire her.
•••
     A few days later firing her isn't my option, murdering her is. She won't leave it alone. I'm working on a financial report, ready to call Jesse to look it over when once again, in comes Shannon.
     "Once again bothering me, what do you want now?" She sits, waiting for me to look at her I'm sure. So, I do. "Can I ask you something, Mr. Collins?" I nod. "Are you fucking the intern?" I almost choke.
     "Excuse me?" She shakes her head. "You heard me!" I put my work down and look to her. "First of all, no I'm not. And second, if I were, the last person who would have business discussing it would be you. So how about you mind your own fucking business and stop."
     She almost looks like she's going to cry. "Sir, I don't care if you are. It just seems like there's something. I wasn't trying to be a bitch or anything." She shakes her head. "I'm sorry." I can tell from her face that she is. "It's okay, Shannon. Sorry for snapping."
      I think she half expects me to fire her, but I don't. She's just curious and I can't blame her. I tell her to take the rest of the day off and that I'll see her on Monday and she smiles, nodding.  I then call Jesse into my office.
     "Yes sir?" He says in greeting. "Hello, sexy." He blushes. "A few things actually. First, can you look over this finance report and see if it looks proper? I need to send it off but I'd like you to proofread it. Second, Shannon totally knows."
     He looks to me in a panic but I smile and move to him. "It's okay, she said didn't care, she could just tell." I kiss him. "I don't care if she knows to be honest with you." I kiss him again, harder this time. "I don't care either," he says to me.
     I lock my office door and strip Jesse of his lower half before sucking him until he comes on my office chair. I make him repay me by climbing under my desk and using his mouth until I come.