3. The Plane Ride.

The weeks since I've taken on mentoring Jesse, that's how I've looked at it, have flown by and he's proven himself to be quite helpful. And sexy, he's always sexy. I call him into my office to tell him I require his company on a trip.
     "Hi, sir," he stresses when he comes in the door, "what do you need?" He knows what that word does to me and since I've told him, he uses it constantly. He's an asshole.
     "I'm needed for a conference in Los Angeles and I need you to come with me. There's a private plane I have for company business, so I need you to call and ready that for me. We leave tomorrow and will be back on Friday. Is that alright with you?"
"Sounds perfect sir, will I be attending meetings? What outfits and such will I need?" I smirk at his words, "well no clothes would be okay." He blushes. "But, yes. Meeting outfits, maybe some for an evening out or two. Bring variety, Jesse." He nods and sets off to make our plans. I excuse myself for the day and head off to pack, hoping this trip will finally get me naked with Jesse.
•••
I didn't sleep a wink last night, my body too worked up with thoughts of Jesse. I had called and told him Allen and I would pick him up then head to the plane together. It's early, the sun barely risen when we arrive. His apartment building is small, but cute. He stumbles out, dragging a large suitcase.
I scramble from the car, beating even Allen, to help him with his bags. I take it from him and place my hand on the small of his back, guiding him. We make our way into the car while Allen puts his case in the trunk with mine. "Ready for a 7 hour flight? Alone with me?" I ask him.
He looks to me, eyes smiling. "I'm more than ready, sir. Although I'm sure we won't have as much fun as you imagine we will." Oh he's being cute. "We will have fun no matter what. Getting to stare at you will be fun enough for me."
"Do you take pleasure in teasing me, sir?" I smirk, moving closer to put my mouth near his ear. "I do anything but tease you, Jesse. You're the tease, calling me sir when you know it makes me hard. You're the tease." I kiss his ear lightly and move away, my hand still on his thigh.
We quickly arrive to the air field, the plane ready and waiting. Allen gets our bags onto the plane then leaves us, arranging when he'll be needed to pick us up on our arrival home. I motion for Jesse to climb the stairs first and use the time to stare at his ass, juicy and firm.
We settle into the seats and are given the run down of rules and regulations and flight information. I pull the attendant aside to tell them I want privacy for the duration of the flight. They agree and leave, shutting the door with a thud and the sound of the lock obvious.
Take off goes well, smoothly, thank god. I look at Jesse to see him already staring at me. I can't control myself anymore so I lean forward, hands catching his face. My lips meet his, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth. His moan is breathy against my lips.
The plane has evened out so I shift, pulling Jesse into my lap. I recline my seat, his weight falling into me. I kiss him again, my tongue forcing its way into his mouth. He moans again, moving slightly to rub against my growing cock. "Shit, Jesse," I hiss, moving my hips to meet his.
He's the one who kisses me this time, his tongue tracing its way around my mouth, pulling away to nibble my lips. His kisses move to my neck, sucking lightly before returning to my lips. I grip his waist and pull him down harder onto me, my hard cock meeting his.
"Fuck, Jesse. Can I touch you?" He nods quickly, moving so I can snap the button on his jeans open. Once there's room I move my hands under the fabric, sliding to his ass. "Fuck, your ass is perfect. I want to bite it." He laughs, a breathy sound, and leans to kiss me again. I move him so I have better access and slide my hand to his front finding his dick waiting for me.
"Shit, you're hard. You like this?" He nods, "you feel good. Touch me, sir," he moans. Fuck. I move my hand to wrap around his cock, stroking slowly before pulling his pants down to get better angles. Soon his cock is out, standing away from his soft tummy.
I wrap my hand at the base and stroke, kissing him as I jerk him. He moans and his hands find my button fly. We wiggle, moving to a better position and soon my hard cock is in his perfect hand. "Shit, you're huge, sir." I buck into his hand and stroke him harder, fucking his hand as I do.
He moves too, kissing me while we fist each other. We both moan and pant, out of breathe from pleasure, but keep moving. "I want you to come all over my hand, Jesse. Can you do that?" I ask, kissing and sucking the skin of his neck. "Can you make me come, sir?"
"I think so," I say before reaching the other hand to squeeze his balls as I move quickly from base to tip. "Fuck," he moans, bucking into my hand and working his hand faster. "I'm going to come, Jesse," I moan. He kisses me and stiffens, his come covering my hand and his stomach. The sight is enough for me and I tense, coming on his hand and tummy. Our come mixes there together.
"Fuck Jesse, that was amazing," I say, leaning in to kiss him. He kisses me back, tongue tangling with mine. We clean ourselves up but cuddle with each other. Our dicks are out three more times on that flight.