7. The Limo.

I stare at Jesse, mainly his ass, as he climbs into the limo. I climb in after him, sitting as close to him as possible. "Baby, come home with me. I want you." I kiss his neck waiting for an answer. "No," he moans. "Excuse me?"
     "You've taken hundreds of women there, I don't want to be with you in a place that hold so much competition. I'd compare myself the whole time." That's surprising. But then I realize, I've never fucked in the limo. "Well, baby, I haven't been with anyone in here..." I trail off, sucking the skin of his throat. He nods and I feel my dick harden.
     I use the intercom to call Allen and tell him to drive around until I tell him not to. I push all the buttons needed to sound proof and black out the backseat. Jesse stirs, seeming nervous now. "I want you so bad, Jesse. Come here," I say then watch as he climbs into my lap.
     I force my tongue into his mouth, my hands going to his ass to squeeze. He moans into me, tongue tangling with mine. He shifts slightly and I feel his semi erect cock brush against mine. "Shit," I gasp, his lips moving to the skin of my neck. I move my hands to his shirt, pulling it from him and throwing it aside.
     My sweater joins his shirt and our chests are bare against each other. I'm suddenly self conscious about the hair there, but Jesse soon runs his fingers through it and moans causing me to buck up towards him. "You're so sexy, Oliver. So strong and masculine," he says, leaning to lick a nipple.
     He lowers himself to the floor, kissing my tummy as his hands work to undo my pants. I lift my hips slightly so he can pull them off, my briefs going with them. My cock springs up nearly hitting Jesse in the face making him giggle. He licks me, base to tip and back, before sucking me deep into his mouth. "Fuck, oh fuck."
     His hand meets my balls and he squeezes, sucking me hard. His tongue swirls around me as he moves his head, his hand rubbing circles into my balls. It feels so good and I put my hands on his head. "Fuck my mouth, Oliver," he moans, moving against me.
     I grip his head on both sides and move myself into him. I start shallow, slow, gently moving myself in and out. He moans, swallowing when I hit his throat. I start to move quickly, harshly, against him. I move quickly, loosing myself in the feeling. "Shit baby, fuck. I'm going to come. Can I?" He nods, still sucking and playing with my balls.
     I hold him on me, my dick nearly down his throat, and come, shooting my load down his throat. He swallows, my cock still in his throat, and I nearly come again. He pulls from me and wipes his mouth and it's so fucking sexy. "Come here," I say, out of breath. I kiss him before moving him to the seat.
     I strip him of his pants and boxer briefs, moving to grasp his hard cock. I stroke him, watching his eyes fall closed as he moans. I want to try something so I move him, his ass hanging off the seat. I curl his body up, his knees aimed toward his chest.
My eyes find his hole, fucking perfect and enticing. I lean forward, my hand still working his cock, and lick, my tongue meeting his hole. He jerks and moans as I lick around the circle of muscles. "Shit Oliver, that feels incredible." I keep licking, my hand still moving.
I work the muscles there with my tongue, slowly working my tongue into his hole. "Fuck baby, don't stop," he pants, legs shaking with pleasure. "I won't baby, I won't," I say, licking my way inside. I use my hand not occupied with his dick, to rub against him as I lick. I work a finger into his hole, the muscles tight, as I lick around my finger.
I work my finger in and out, my tongue never leaving his ass, as he moans and squirms. His hole is loosening, readying for me, and he pants. "Another finger please," he whispers and I oblige, slowly pushing two fingers in as I keep my tongue on him.
He starts to rock, his ass moving against my fingers and tongue. "Yeah, baby. Fuck yourself on my fingers," I moan. He does as I said, moving against me, as I scissor my fingers, spreading the tight muscles of his perfect little hole.
I keep my fingers moving as I lick up to his balls, sucking one into my mouth before moving to the other. My mouth travels up, his dick hard and leaking begging for me to swallow it up.
I move my fingers quicker as I suck him into my mouth. He shouts and nearly bucks off the seat, words I can barely understand spilling from his mouth. "Shit, fuck. Oliver, I'm going to come, fuck." I move myself faster, his body tensing before the muscles of his ass are squeezing my fingers and his load is shot into my mouth.
I suck and finger him through his orgasm before pulling away from him. I lean up and kiss him, slowly, our tongues tangling easily. "Can I fuck you, baby? Please?" I all but beg into his ear. He quickly nods and begins to move himself. "No stay like this," I say, reaching to find the condom I had stashed in my pants earlier.
He takes it from me and rolls it onto my painfully hard cock before leaning back, eyes never leaving mine. I move forward on my knees and my tip brushes against his ring of muscles. "Ready?" I ask him and at his nod, I push myself inside of him...