4. The Conference.

We arrived last night and had dinner, a far too tame event if I'm being honest. Jesse seems apprehensive about being with me in a place outside of the plane. He had no problem with my fist around his cock then so he needs to get over this.
     Today we're sitting in a meeting, his thigh brushing against mine. My hand finds his thigh and he tenses slightly, wanting me to touch him yet wanting me to stop. I work my hand closer to his crotch, my attention seemingly directed at the man talking. It's not at all focused on the boring old man talking.
     Soon the meeting is over and I know we have a small break. I pull Jesse from the meeting and to the elevator. "Where are we going?" He asks me but I don't answer, I simply push the button for our floor. When we arrive I pull Jesse to my room, shoving him inside before forcing my lips to his.
     He kisses back instantly, his hands going to my ass to pull me into him. I rub against him feeling him harden beneath me. For some unknown reason, I want his cock in my mouth. Right. Now.
     I fumble with the buckle of his fancy pants as I kiss him, his moans spurring me on. "Fuck, Oliver." I stop and look at him, his eyes widening in panic. I kiss him again before dropping to my knees, pulling his cock from his pants. "Shit, oh god," he moans as I lick a stripe from his base to his tip.
     His hands go to my head, holding me gently as I swallow him into my mouth. "Fuck, Oliver," he says, making me moan around him. He bucks into my mouth, moving quickly. I pull from him and use my hand, sucking a ball into my mouth. "Shit shit shit, oh god," he moans. "Feel good, baby?" I ask him, unable to stop myself.
"It feels so fucking good, don't stop!" I suck him back into my mouth and suck until he's tensing. "Oliver, I'm going to come, shit," he moans to me. I nod, sucking him harder to tell him it's okay. Soon he's shaking, come shooting into my throat. I swallow before standing.
     "What was that for?" He laughs, straightening up his pants. "I just wanted to. You called me Oliver." He shrugs, "I think your name is sexy." I move and kiss him. "It hasn't ever sounded sexy until you said it." He blushes and kisses me again. We don't have time for him to return the favor so we head off to another meeting, the taste of his come still on my tongue.
•••
     We're sat at dinner, the two of us, talking about our day. I find myself wanting his opinion more than I should since he's simply my intern. But he's smart, observant, and I know he'll have strong ideas about things. I ordered a bottle of wine and he's drank most of it but he's not drunk, he's fucking adorable.
     "Want to head back to the hotel?" I ask him, paying the check. He nods and finds my arm with his hand, letting me lead him. A car is waiting and I kiss him lightly in the back seat. He moans quietly, just for me to hear, then kisses me.
     The walk inside and the elevator ride seems to last forever and finally we're standing outside our prospective rooms. He looks to me, eyes traveling the length of my body. "Want to come in?" I ask him. He nods, moving past me into my room. Before I can see what's happening he shoves me onto my bed and climbs into my lap.
     My cock stirs, always paying attention when Jesse is around. He kisses my neck and throat, the area where my shirt is opened slightly. He pops the buttons and kisses his way down my body, stopping and showing my nipples exceptional attention.
     His hands shake a bit as he undoes my pants, smacking me to show he wants my hips up. He pulls my pants down, my cock springing up towards him. "Fuck me, Oliver. You're huge. What am I supposed to do with that?" His words make me giggle.
     "Suck it, I suppose." He gives me a silly grin and leans forward, hand finding my balls as he sucks my tip. "Shit," I hiss, my hands finding his head and holding him onto me. I thrust into his mouth, his moaning turning me on even more.
     "Jesse, shit. Oh god, that feels fucking incredible." He keeps sucking, me almost coming when I hit the back of his throat. He pulls off slightly, his hand keeping momentum. "Come down my throat, Oliver. Do it, come on."
     He sucks me deep into his throat, a finger moving past my balls to push into the skin there. It feels fucking incredible and I come, his throat swallowing me. "Fuuuuuuuuuck," I moan, bucking my hips into him a little bit.
     He pulls off with a pop and moves up to lay next to me. "Shit, Jesse. That was incredible. My god. I've never. Holy shit. I've never came so hard from head before." He laughs, nuzzling to kiss my neck. "You're welcome Oliver."
     "Nobody ever calls me that you know?" He nods and frowns. "I'll call you sir at work, but I figure if your dick is in my mouth it's okay to call you Oliver." I laugh and kiss him, tasting myself on his lips.
•••
     The conference continues as scheduled, Jesse and I sneaking away to suck each other off as often as possible. His dick in my mouth becomes my favorite thing. I can't count my orgasms on both hands and I know when we go home, I'm finding a way to keep this happening. I want Jesse so I'll get him.