Chapter 15- The Dive To Coria

COPYRIGHT 2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CHAPTER 15- THE DIVE TO CORIA

I screamed out in agony, there was a sharp pain in my chest. Again. It was the same pain in my chest as the one when Riki was taken from me.

We were flying. At night once more. We were flying towards the Giants Causeway. We had been forced to move again, as we saw some people hiking up the side of the mountain.

They must have seen us, but by then, we were beyond caring. We had lost a brother.

We crossed more mountains, flying high in the air as usual, seeing the country flash under us as we race to the Causeway.

It was cresting dawn, by the time we came to our destination. We saw the hexagonal stones rising up towards the heavens.

'Why was this place built?'

'In ancient Corian history, this was the bridge to Earth. And Corian's from Earth call it, The Starway To The Stars, while Earthlings just call it the Giant's Causeway. It is said that Darth and Garth crushed it whilst they were locked in battle.' I nodded.

'So we just need to jump right off it right?' Riki nodded his head, and he slowed to circle it from above, holding steady as we were buffeted by the high winds.

'But we're going off in style.' Riki looked down, 'hold on tight Cassy.'

Riki tucked in his wigs, the leathery rasp they made lost by the wind.

We were falling again. 

I lost my stomach, and clung on to Riki's Rider's Plate, as if for dear life itself. I briefly remember screaming, and Riki roaring, filling the sky with his thunder. 

I hoped it would give the dragon lovers something to think about.

But then we were in the water. Riki struggled, and him not being able to swim, just sank. I lay what I hoped to be a comforting hand on Riki's side.

'Be at ease, Riki. We have each other. We are fine.' I distinctly remember him rumble in fear, but something hit me hard on the head. I don't remember anything after that.

*****

Part 1 finished! :) please vote, comment and follow! Thank you guys so much for reading!