ii.

Fifth period lunch rolled by and trust me, I now want to bang my head in the desk because school irks me. I could be home fangirling right now. I love lunch, don't get me wrong - my mind can take a break and I can have a sweet, sweet taste of cafeteria food. Psyche! Cafeteria food sucks in this school. The second most suckish thing in this school. The first is Grayson Dolan.

I go to sit with my friends in the usual lunch table. We all are One Direction fans. I know some are only there because I have a Zayn and a Harry follow. She's asking me to direct message them with her username. Thank God there's something called photoshop. I know it's cruel but it's honestly annoying how she's always asking every single day.

Don't get me wrong, I love helping people try to be noticed by them. But she's always asking for it everyday and I feel used. I'm starting to think she's not even a directioner since she's always insulting them. I bet she wants more followers than what I have. Honestly fake fans irk me.

We all start talking about the boys singing Teenage Dirtbag in the O2 Arena in the UK. I've already gotten my tickets and in a few months, I'll be seeing the boys live.

I see Grayson intensely staring at his phone. I see Ethan shake his head in a disapproving way. Ethan gets up and starts walking towards my table.

"Hey Ella, can we talk for a second?"

I look at the girls weirdly. They give me the same look. 

I turn to Ethan. "Sure," I shrug.

I get up from my table and I throw my food into the trashcan. I follow Ethan towards the snack line.

"So what's up? Do you need my math homework or something?"

"Oh no, no. I wanted to talk to you about Grayson."

I give him a weird look. You know, the one with one eyebrow slightly twitched up and the other one twitched down, or something like that. But you get the point.

"What about him?" I ask as the line advances. Thank God I brought with me a five dollar bill today.

"How come you denied going to the One Direction concert with him?"

"It's weird how he annoys me and tries to flirt with me. I know he probably does the same to other girls when I'm not around or something. Plus I'm already going with my older brother. He doesn't like One Direction but he promised me the tickets if I kept my mouth shut for something he did last summer."

"Wow, what a nice brother you have. My older sister wouldn't do something like that. We know what happens when we rat her out. I understand about you denying the invite, but Grayson wants to befriend you."

I start laughing hysterically. "You're funny Ethan. I know for a fact that Grayson does not want to befriend me. He just likes to piss me off on a daily basis."

"You know it's better to be pissed off than pissed on."

"Why can't he bring your sister or someone else?"

"That's a weird question I've never asked him." Ethan goes to order what he wants in the snack line. He then gets his order and turns to me. "But seriously, think about it." He always to his table and starts talking with Grayson and their friends.

I take an order of the purple bag doritos and a snapple. I go to my table where the girls were sharing photos of the "Kiss You" music video. Not gonna lie, Zayn's hair was hella sexy in that music video.

"What was that all about?" Cat asks me.

Cat's one of my friends since the fifth grade. We shared a bond for Wizards of Waverly place at that time and she liked One Direction when they started getting a little more known. She dragged me to the fandom basically.

"It's nothing. Ethan and I were just having an interesting banter."

I start to eat my snacks and then the lunch period ends. I go to my sixth period class and I see the Dolan twins there. We had to do partner work in the class and surprisingly, Ethan selected me. I know he's going to continue to talk to me about what we talked about last period.

And turns out, he did.

By the end of the period, I go up to Grayson. I tap his shoulder and he turns to me.

"Hey," he says.

"Is the offer still up?" I ask.

---

i'm like hey what's up hello? ahaha. thank you all so much for voting and commenting in the past two parts, it really means a lot. the catfishing still hasn't started yet, this is just the beginning. the first few parts are going to be taking place in 2013.

i love to double/triple update - it's a treat i do for my readers if they go beyond the goal i set. thank you all for the support in this story so far.

5 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter

feel free to share your feedback, ideas, etc. and to share this story to others :)