viii.

I look at Ethan strangely. Hmm, I wonder if he's looking at me like that because he has remorse from what Grayson did to me. I just give him a small smile and I continue walking to my next class. I gotta get revenge on Grayson for knocking me to the door and hurting me.

Grayson's an oddball. I have no idea why he's been mistreating me if I did nothing bad to him. I swear, I was nice to him. I maybe even developed feelings for him. But no one needs to know that. Only Bianca knows and she won't tell anyone, thank the Lord. If Grayson finds out I had feelings for him, I'm dead. He could probably blackmail me or embarass me in front of the whole school.

In my next class that I'm currently in - art, we have to do a drawing of what describes us. I decided to go with Louis, because why not. All of my art class knew I was going to do an art of something featuring One Direction. It's kind of obvious I love One Direction because I show it all the time.

Honestly, if I had to pick between any boy or One Direction, I'd choose One Direction.

I start off on my drawing and then I put on Perfect, One Direction's new single. I get inspired by music for everything basically. Their new single is so beautiful, to be honest.

I continue talking with Lainey about what's happened when she was in Ireland for vacation. I love talking with Lainey, she's such a sweetheart. We met on Twitter and then saw each other face to face in the Where We Are concert. She came pretty far from where she lived to the New Jersey concert to see the boys and meet me. We've gotten closer since then and she's like a sister I've never had.

Art class ends and I walk out to go to my next period class. I see Grayson with his stupid girlfriend and I roll my eyes at them. Grayson then yells my name and I turn around.

"What? Can't you see I'm trying to go to class?" I say, annoyed at his presence.

He scoffs, "yeah, who cares about that, loser."

"You do realize if you call someone a loser, it means you're in love with them, right? Or are you dumb?"

His girlfriend whispers something in his ear. He smirks and she giggles.

"Anytime now," I roll my eyes.

Grayson shoves me against the lockers. He grabs my wrists and leans closer to me and whispers, "baby girl I can feel your heart beat quicker. Is it because of me?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to get to class and I don't need any tardies," I say as I struggle to get out of his strong grip.

He only holds my wrists tighter. I felt them hurting even more and my circulating almost stopping or some sort. It hurt so much and I feel weak.

"You're hurting me," I say, my voice straining to not cry.

I guess he notices me getting too hurt and lets me go. I fall to the ground while my arms are hurting so much. Grayson hurt me, for the second time in one day. Am I going to be his punching bag or something?

I notice a security guard coming towards the hallway. He notices me on the ground and yells out, "go to class!"

I raise my wrists that now have a mark and he starts walking towards me. He examines them for a few seconds.

"You definitely need to go to the nurses office. I'm going to be escorting you."

I struggle to get up and the security guard gives me a hand and helps me get up. He takes my backpack with him and he walks me to the nurses office and opens the door for me.

We both walk in and he explains what he saw. The nurses give me an ice pack and tells me to sit down and to wait until I'm called up. The security guard puts my backpack next to the chair I was sitting in. I thank the security guard for helping me. He says you're welcome to me and then exits the nurse's office.

When my name is called, I get up and I go to the nurse who called me. I sit down next to her, and she takes off the ice pack and examines my wrists.

"Let me guess, Grayson hurt you for the second time today."

"Yup," I reply.

She phones someone and I hear the dial tone. "Yes, may we have Grayson Dolan down to the nurse's office?"

---

Ooooh shiz is going down soon! Why do you think Grayson has hurt Ella? Let me known in the comments!

I'm sorry for not being able to update often, but I'm back, again. I had a hectic two weeks. Now I'm available to write, yay! It feels nice to be back on here.

Thank you so much for almost 150 votes, you all are the real MVPs!!

8 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter