vi.

I glare at Grayson as he goes to sit in his seat. He gives me a look, that looks like he doesn't care. The teacher sees me on the ground and asks me what happened. I told him I hurt my arm on the door because I was shoved into the classroom. The teacher tells me to go to the nurses office. I see a bruise starting to slightly form. 

I grab my backpack and I go to the nurses office. Thank you Grayson for bruising my arm, I really appreciate it. See what I mean? He's changed. Before he was nice, I guess. But ever since he started dating that fake ass 1D stan, he's changed. It's like either I was a summer fling for him, a game, or simply because he just cannot be seen with him. I'm out of his league.

While in the nurses office, since they were busy helping other students with other things, I pull out my phone. I think Bianca's asleep right now since California is three hours behind New Jersey time. But oh well, I'll take a shot at this.

Douche-son sent me to the nurses office. He gave me a bruise, smh.

Bianca and I are really close and I tell her a lot of things. I'm so glad to have an amazing internet friend like her. She knows about Grayson and the tension between him and I. She's always there for me and if it weren't for her, I would've probably have a lot of discipline records for smashing Grayson's face or body by now.

What? It's true.

My phone screen turns on by itself with Bianca's reply to my DM.

Don't let that rat get to you. You're an amazing person and I bet he did that because he was in a bad mood or something.

Normally she's sleeping right now but I guess I woke her up, whoops. Another message pops up from her.

Or maybe you haven't been giving him a lot of attention nowadays and he wants some?

I type back to Bianca the following sentences.

He's irrelevant and doesn't deserve my attention. He messed with me a few years ago and you know how much I HATE it when people mess with me.

The nurse calls me to her desk. She asks what's wrong and I tell her about the bruising I got. She gives me an ice pack and a paper towel (that's not really a paper towel). I go and sit down while applying the ice pack. I text Bianca with one hand and I'm struggling a bit. 

Luckily, Bianca understands my occasional poor grammar. She calls me the typo queen sometimes just to joke around with me.

After like thirty minutes of sitting on the chair with the ice pack, I hand the pack back to the nurse and I thank her. She gives me a pass and tells me to come back if the pain or bruise worsens. I leave the office and I go back to my first period class.

I give the pass to the teacher and the teacher asks if I'm alright. I tell her I'm alright and I go sit down in my seat. I see Grayson glance at me and after I catch him glancing at me, he goes back to focusing on the lesson. My friend Delaney helps me to catch up with the lesson I've missed thanks to Grayson. The bell rings in a few minutes and I go to my second period class.

Luckily, Grayson isn't in the class. Unfortunately, he's in my lunch period which sucks. Thank God I only have two classes with him this semester. I swear if I had more classes with him in the second semester, I'm going to make Delaney throw me down the stairs. I do not want to be in anymore classes with Grayson. He's so arrogant and I don't need people like him in my environment. 

I haven't had more than one class with Grayson since three years ago in middle school believe it or not. Quite shocking, actually.

A few periods later, I go to lunch. I get what I normally eat and then I sit down. I hang out with Delaney and Heather. They both like Shawn Mendes and One Direction so at least I got people to fangirl with. My circle of friends from the middle school and I sort of split ways. It's alright though, I mean things change. 

Delaney is the only one from the group I still talk to. Heather was new to the school last year. She wore a Shawn Mendes shirt and she was in my first period Italian class. The teacher had me help her get her way around the school. From that, I received a pass to be excused for lateness for a week. Heather's honestly a nice person I've met in all honesty.

"Why is Grayson looking at us?" Delaney asks, irritated.

If anything, Delaney dislikes Grayson for what he's done to me. She never even liked him in the first place anyways.

"I have no idea. Let him be, he's probably plotting an evil scheme against us all," I say in a monotone voice while DMing Bianca about random things.

Bianca DMs me back with a message someone sent her about wanting me to help see if a person was a catfish or not. I smirk and I look at this girls. They pull out their phones and we start investigating.

--

thank you all so much for supporting me in this story so far! please comment on what you thought of this chapter and also don't forget to vote.

To those who follow me on twitter or who wants to: my @ name is no longer sirendallas, it's now renegadeslwt. Follow me and don't be shy to say hi :)

7 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter