Here Comes the Anxiety (The Wombats)

It was the summer holidays and Harry was making the Dursley's breakfast; as usual. The radio was on, Harry wasn't very good with radios and he just listened to whatever station was on at the time. On this particular Wednesday morning it was Radio Two.
As Harry was finishing with the sixth rasher of bacon, a song came on that caught his attention.

"I'd say that this is darkest song I ever wrote,
No hint of a smile or the usual quirky anecdotes.
No, this is a song about someone new,
What not to say, what not to do.
So, now, I think I'll just be honest.

"I hope that no one ever leaves,
'Cause I don't wanna be alone with me.
Not with the things that rush,
Up and down this infamous spine.

"Here comes the love anxiety,
Can't let it grab a hold of me.
Not after last time.

"Why'd you have to wear,
Skirts and heels like that?
She's blinding anyway,
But now she's floodlighting up the match.

"Well, it's twenty minutes 'til show time,
But the backstage is the stage tonight.
So, now, I think I'll just be honest.

"I hope that no one ever leaves,
'Cause I don't wanna be alone with me.
Not with the things that rush,
Up and down this infamous spine.

"Here comes the love anxiety,
Can't let it grab a hold of me.
Not like the last time.

"Here comes the love anxiety,
It's gonna grab a hold of me.
Just like the last time."

Harry made sure to catch the band's name and the song. It reminded him of his boyfriend. And how it had been like for him last year. Harry was preparing to leave with Hermione and Ron to go hunting and he knew it would be hard without Draco by his side.
Harry knew he would miss Draco terribly. It was okay for Hermione and Ron, it was fairly obvious, they just needed to realise themselves. They'd be together but Harry would be away from Draco. And Harry didn't know if he wanted to leave Draco behind, with Voldemort. But Harry did know that Draco couldn't come. If they got caught then they'd be in far worse trouble. It was safer for Draco to stay at Hogwarts. It didn't stop Harry from wishing he'd said a better goodbye to Draco though.

Harry, Draco, Ron and Hermione we're all in one carriage. Harry and Draco were holding hands, Hermione was reading and Ron was trying to make a tower of cards out of a pack of Exploding Snap cards. They were glad of any distraction from the pair opposite them.
Harry was sitting in Draco's lap, the fingers of one hand interlaced and their other limbs were entangled together. Whenever Ron looked over he wondered how they would get up. Both boys were content staring into each other's eyes for the whole journey and that's what they did, along with a few quick kisses as they drew closer to London.
"You promise you'll write?" Harry whispered after a kiss,
"'Course I will, why wouldn't I?"
Harry smiled down at Draco and eventually they extracted themselves from each other with one last kiss.

Harry finally snapped out of his trance and returned to the cooker. He hastily made breakfast and gave it to his 'family', when they weren't looking he pocketed a sandwich he'd made earlier and sped up the stairs to his room.

He smiled briefly at Hedwig and sat at his desk, pulling out a quill and some parchment; readying himself to write a letter.

Draco,

Harry tore the top of the parchment off and started again.

Dray,

I know it's only the first week away but it feels like much more. I can't understand how it was only Friday that I saw you last, that it was only Friday that I kissed you last. I know you hate it when I go on, but it's going to be so hard for me to leave you. I really don't want to, but I must. And it's killing me.
If I think it's bad when I spend four days away from you, how am I going to manage the rest?
When I think about you, the time I saw you last I can't help but loose myself in the memories.
I just want to look in your eyes again, rest my head on your chest again.
And Draco it hurts, it f*cking hurts when I think about you, when I think about how much I want to see you, about how I wish I'd had more time with you. I've never felt this way about anyone before, missing every tiny detail about them, and only after FOUR DAYS!
Draco, you mean the world to me. I hope you understand that. I know I've told you I love you before, either half jokingly or half seriously, never wholly. I can tell you now, that in this moment, and from hereafter, I love you, truly.
If it wasn't true, why would I be feeling this way? I expect you'll just brush this off, like you always do when I say something like this but I do.

Yours,
Harry
Xx

P.S. Look up Here Comes the Anxiety by The Wombats.

Harry sighed and stood up, walking over to Hedwig and stroking her gently.
"Draco please, as quick as you can." Hedwig hooted happily and flew off.

Draco had been toying with the idea of writing to Harry but he didn't know what to write and Harry always knew what just to say. So he waited with bated breath for the snowy owl.
When she did swoop through his window he couldn't help but smile, he gave her a generous helping of owl treats and gently took off the letter.
He sat on his bed and slowly read the letter. He couldn't stop a smile from creeping into his face and was shocked when he started to sniff, he was unaware he'd missed Harry so much until now. And his declaration of love hit Draco hard.
Draco scrambled for a price of parchment.

Dearest Harry,

I miss you as well. I was unaware to the extent of which until I received your letter.

Harry, I love you too.

Draco knew Harry didn't need to read anymore and gave the letter to his eagle owl to give to his wonderful, beautiful boyfriend.