If I Had You - Adam Lambert.

Ron had persuaded Harry to go to a Merlinforsaken GAYBAR , apparently it was time he had a boyfriend. For reasons still unknown by Harry, he agreed on the grounds of Dean coming as his wingman. Unluckily for Harry, Dean had pulled out at the last minute - slimy git.

Harry was left on his own, abandoned by his so called "friends." Harry ran his hand through his unruly hair as he walked in. He quickly glanced down at his attire, trying to picture what he'd look like to anyone else.

Well, he'd look like Harry Potter.

The untameable hair, the trademark glasses and proverbial scar. Harry wonders if anyone would even see past his titles long enough to look at his muggle jeans and favourite shirt, probably not.

Harry sighs and makes his way to the bar, deciding that he might have  a better time drunk. Harry asks for a cider from the barman and takes a long draught when it's handed to him. He thanks the man and walks off, smiling when he recognises the song.

He's barely made it past the bar when someone looks him up and down, eyes not moving when they reach his scar. Harry really doesn't want to be gawped at all night and tries to walk away, only getting pulled onto the dance floor. He barely manages to bite back a frustrated groan as he's pulled to the middle of the floor. The Gryffindor quickly downs his pint - he's far better at dancing when he's drunk - and reluctantly starts dancing.

Another two pints in, he's finally (dare he say it?) enjoying himself. He's busy dancing and starts singing along to the final chorus of the latest Weird Sisters' hit. When the song changes to another one he knows, he carries on. 

"So I got my boots on,
Got the right amount of leather.
And I'm doing me up with a black coloured liner,
And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter,
All we need in this world is some love."Harry turns around and stops mid-sentence. In front of him is Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

Harry's completely lost for words but Draco doesn't seem to be, he's singing loudly - Harry didn't realise he could sing that well, but he does - and is grinding against the poor - or not so poor - man dancing with him. Draco carries on singing flawlessly.

"There's a thin line 'tween the dark side,
And the light side, baby tonight.
It's a struggle, gotta rumble, tryin'a find it."

Draco finally looks away from his partner and Harry pretends he's only just seen him and that he hadn't been staring at him as he sung.
"But if I had y- Potter?!"
"Malfoy?!" The music carries on but Harry doesn't notice, he's too focused on Draco.
Draco's mouth has dropped open and his hips are still pushes forward towards the other man, frozen from when he was dancing.
"Potter, those are muggle!" Draco sneered as he looked scathingly at Harry. He's vaguely reminded of the irony; he didn't think anyone would notice what he was wearing and then his nemesis does. Well - Harry doesn't know what they are anymore.
Draco doesn't look too sure either, to be honest.
"Funny how that's the first thing you notice, my skinny jeans." Harry manages to quip back, praying that he's not too drunk for this.
Draco scowls at him and it almost looks like he's blushing however, under the dim lights of the club, it's hard to tell.
"Screw you, Potter!" Draco shouts at him.
Harry's quite surprised when he finds himself replying:
"Gladly." Harry sees Draco's eyes snap to his and he feels himself blushing. Harry quickly downs the last of his pint and tries to turn away to go to the bar.

He's confused when he finds he can't walk away and turns around to realise Draco's holding him by his wrist.
"You've had enough to drink, Potter." He says, pulling a very confused Harry towards him.
"No, I-!" He starts to retort, being cut off by Draco.
"Care to dance it off?"
Harry blames the alcohol for agreeing to Draco's offer.
While he himself might fancy the pants off the Narcissist, Harry highly doubted that the feeling would be mutual.

"From New York to LA getting high, rock and rolling,
Get a room trash it up 'til it's ten in the morning.
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maserati's,
What they need in this world is some love. "
Harry's lost when Draco starts singing again. The only explanation is that they're both absolutely bladdered, Harry decides.
He's even more lost when he hears himself singing along with Draco. He curses Ron mentally, after all, this was his idea and if it wasn't for him, Harry wouldn't be singing muggle songs with his enemy/secret crush. 
"There's a thin line 'tween the wild time,
And a flat-line, baby tonight.
It's a struggle gotta rumble, tryin'a find it."
Draco looks a little shocked that Harry can sing and is singing. Harry is as well, very shocked.
He still doesn't stop singing and they - Harry's still wondering if this is actually a weird dream - carry on to the chorus.
"But if I had you,
That would be the only thing I'd ever need.
Yeah if I had you,
The money, fame and fortune  never could compete.
If I had you,
Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy.
Yeah, if I had you."
Harry unnerved by the way Draco's looking at him, almost as if he means the lyrics. Which he can't. Harry scolds himself. He's simply too drunk...
Draco winks at him and Harry guesses he must be trying to mess with his head. He decides that if Draco wants to try and confuse him, Harry'll do the same.
"The flashing of the lights,
It might feel so good.
But I got you stuck on my mind, yeah.
The fashion and the stage, it might get me high,
But it don't mean a thing tonight." Harry forces himself to look in Draco's as he sings. As he sings, he's pleasantly surprised. Draco's eyes have changed to a harsh grey to an almost soft Mercury.
Harry's got a love - hate relationship with alcohol. He loves it for the obvious reasons but it puts a question mark over everything. Did that mean anything? Is this flirting? Does that mean he might like me back?
"That would be the only thing I'd ever need.
Yeah if I had you,
The money, fame and fortune never could compete.
If I had you,
Life would be a party it'd be ecstasy.
Yeah if I had you,
If I had you."
Harry knows the song has nearly ended but he wishes it wouldn't, that it could be on repeat and maybe he could stay in this moment just a little longer. Harry looks into Draco's eyes again, trying to read them. He knows that he doesn't want to stop dancing but does Draco? Harry hates him for messing with him like this. He sees Draco smirk at him, all his emotions probably playing on his face. Harry scowls at him, punching his shoulder but missing because of the cider.
Draco chuckles and grabs his arm, pulling him closer as they sing the last verse.
"That would be the only thing I'd ever need.
Yeah if I had you,
The money, fame and fortune never could compete."
"Never could compete with you." Harry harmonies with him as best as he can. 
"If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy." Draco smirks at him again.
"It'd be ecstasy with you."
"Yeah if I had you,
If I had you." They finish off, Harry smiling broadly and Draco rolling his eyes.
Harry stares at him confusedly when Draco pulls him closer still.
"Malfoy?" He cocks his head, eyes sparkling as he looks up at Draco.
"Problem, Potter?" Draco asks, chuckling slightly.
"Yeah, actually." Harry laughs and stands on his tiptoes to kiss Draco's lips gently.