Coming Out to the Kids

Ginny and Harry had divorced and so had he and Astoria. It had happened at roughly the same time and they helped each other through it. They had seen each other in their Ministry meetings and that was how they first met and started to form a bond.
After a few months they had started to become close and Harry introduced Draco to his friends. Eventually they (read: Ron) saw that Draco had changed for the better and accepted him into their group. After they had started to become close Harry eventually came out as gay. There had been many rumours in the Prophet after he and Ginny had divorced and Harry had denied them because they were just rumours. Harry hadn't been seeing anyone but now he wanted to be.
Four months after Harry had come out Draco had come for help. Harry had been more than willing and not long after they had talked Draco came out.
Being the only homosexuals in their group of friends brought them closer than ever. Whenever one became upset, whether it was homophobia or just a hard dray at work they started talking to each other more and more.
Consequently, Harry realised how handsome and brave Draco was and Draco realised how strong and intelligent Harry could be at times. After another four months they finally admitted it to themselves. The Chosen One was in love with the Slytherin Ex-deatheater and vice verse. Except they didn't know that.
A year on from then and they were finally seeing each other - in secret. They didn't want to tell anyone for obvious reasons. Draco was a Malfoy and Harry was the Chosen One; even after all these years.
One evening, Draco had brought Scorpio to Harry's place, thankfully Albus and Scorpio were friends so it was the perfect excuse to see Harry. Draco had treated Harry to a family night out as he had just got the He'd Auror post.
Dinner had gone spectacularly. The secret lovers had even managed to sit together and Draco had held Harry's hand unnoticed, under the table.
They had a wonderful time and the food was indescribable. Draco had insisted that Harry at least wore a shirt and tried to look 'presentable' as it was a very expensive restaurant and, "you don't know who could be there." Harry had put on a red shirt, knowing it would annoy Draco. Draco always associated red with Gryffindor. Harry had but on skinny jeans too, he knew that this would annoy Draco in a different way.
They had arrived back at Harry's late afternoon and the boys had collapsed on the various sofas, too full to move for at least an hour - they had hoped.
Originally they were sitting next door, drinking coffee in the kitchen. They were sitting opposite each other and holding hands once more, across the table. They were chatting happily but that had gone downhill as soon as Draco has said,
"Honestly, you'd have been better wearing a T-Shirt than that monstrosity." Harry had retaliated with,
"Take it off then." And a chuckle, Draco rolled his eyes and carried on through the small colour on his cheeks, "WhT were you thinking? Wearing jeans to a restaurant?!" Harry just chuckled and repeated, "Take them off then."

About three minutes later, the coffee cups lay discarded and Harry has been pushed against the kitchen wall and was currently pinned by Draco.
"Maybe I will." Harry laughed and pulled Draco in for a kiss, the latter immediately relaxing against Harry's lips as he started fumbling with his shirt buttons. Draco muttered various insults aimed at the shirt as he tried to pull it off.
Little did they know, Scorpio was in the doorway; with his mouth hanging open. He decided not to ask Draco if he could stay the night and tiptoed slowly off to tell his friends.
Harry's arms snaked around Draco's waist and pulled him closer to his body. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and they kissed passionately for a while. Harry starts slowly Un-tucking Draco's shirt from his trousers. When he eventually comes in contact with his cool skin he laughs happily against his boyfriend's lips.
Of course, the Potter children didn't believe Scorpio, they thought he was winding them up but were still a little curious. After Scorpio suggesting that if they didn't believe him then they should look themselves, that's just what they did. They went to see, ignoring Scorpio's warnings and words of advice.
They peeked around the door expecting to see their Dad and Mr Malfoy chatting and joking away, like they always were.
Instead, they saw the discarded and by now cold coffee cups. They saw the two chairs pushed back carelessly. Then they saw their dad pull Mr Malfoy close to him and they saw Draco kiss Mr Potter fiercely.

Scorpio is smiling a little smugly and decides that as much as he wants to stay the night and he guesses that leaving them to themselves is the way to do it. He figured it was unfair on Lily and thought that the others probably didn't want to see anymore.
"I told you guys not to look." He says loudly alerting the two to their presence.

Harry blushes Crimson and reluctantly pulls away from Draco's lips. Harry watches as Draco laughs and a light pink hue appears on his cheeks. He rests his forehead in the crook of Harry's neck as they hear,
"Mr Malfoy ...and DAD?!"
"What's going on?" And,
"GUH! Is it over yet?!"
Both men see the kid's point of view but Harry's a little disappointed that they couldn't have just left him with Draco.

Draco hears Harry mutter, "Tell me again that I love them..."
Neither men pull away from each other and Harry refuses to let Draco go.  Draco can't seem to stop laughing and a moment later they hear Scorpio say, "Looks like I can stay the night then, Al."