Draco's Bloody Quill.

(I used to have an order to this book but my life's a mess so when I'm lazy I'll do songs and other times I'll do drabbles.)

Harry had come back to Hogwarts to retake his seventh year along with Ron, Hermione, most of the Ravenclaws, some Hufflepuffs and two Slytherins; a certain blonde and Theodore Nott.

Harry had arrived on the Hogwarts Express with an eyebrow piercing and a tattoo inked on his lower arm, he'd been wearing skinny jeans and a jumper with Nirvana's band logo on it. The Gryffindor had almost been counting on Draco Malfoy coming into his carriage and - as much as he wishes it weren't true - he was slightly looking forward to seeing the blonde's face again.

He hadn't been with anyone since he broke up with Ginny at the end of sixth year, he'd been obsessing over Draco for the whole of that year and it had finally clicked that maybe that was the reason why Ginny was becoming less and less of a love interest and more of a casual, friendly interest.

But now the war is no more and he feels it's time for someone new, someone blonde but as that's not likely, maybe Anthony if he can; he's still not sure.

Harry remembers Draco's shocked expression when he saw him with a piercing and Harry doesn't doubt that he had the same expression when he saw Draco in a low neck tank top that revealed an emerald sternum piercing and tattoos down both arms. Harry still doesn't know why the hell the blonde was wearing a tank top in September as Harry was cold just in his sweater but the thought didn't stay for long as he was preoccupied with Draco's fucking lip ring. Harry can remember being shoved forward by Ron as they were causing a traffic jam of students in the Entrance Hall.

-------------

Draco can't concentrate when Potter stands so close to him.
To be fair, they haven't actually quarrelled yet and he's overheard his friends telling him to "stop gaping at Draco," and this makes him realise that they're both a mess right now.
Potter's always flashing his tattoos and he's always eyeing Draco's many tattoos all down his arms.
And Draco always has to try so hard not to blush because then Potter would know that Draco wants, and that is to be in his pants.
Who could blame him though? It's Harry Potter.
Draco's a habit of playing with his lip ring and chewing on it but he's finally realised the reason for Potter's clenched jaw when Draco does this.
He starts wearing longer jumpers and pulls them low over his hands as the teachers have started to cotton-on that the reason the vast majority of the eighth year and the seventh years aren't concentrating in class as half of them are starting wistfully at Potter - Draco included - and the other half lusting over Draco.

Draco keeps his head down in lessons and just does his work, occasionally allowing himself to stare at the back of Potter's neck; who's conveniently sitting in front of him.
Draco's much more shy and withdrawn now, he doesn't have any friends as the Slytherins were the only ones who liked him but now thanks to Theodore spreading rumours, they're all either too scared of him or they hate him.
Not that he's bothered, Draco's quite independent if he needs to be.
That being said, he's still lonely.

----------------

Harry doesn't know how much more he can take, he swears Draco's doing it on purpose.
He started brushing the back of Harry's neck with an expensive peacock quill in Transfiguration and when Harry turned around, the blonde was just playing with his lip ring.
Naturally, Harry spent a minute staring at Draco's lips before rolling his eyes and turning around again before Draco did something stupid like turn Harry on.

The whole school seems to understand how badly Harry wants to get in Draco's pants and no one says a word when Harry starts sitting in front of Draco in every lesson they have and after a couple of weeks of Draco being a jerk and Harry thinks that the blonde is on a mission to try and make him cross his legs in each lesson they have together and Harry's fed up.
He's almost at breaking point and he swears if Draco does it once more time, Harry shouldn't be held responsible for his actions.

So when, in Divination, Harry feels Draco's quill on his neck he turns around on his poofle  to fully face Draco. And there he is, a small smirk on his face, blushing as he chews his lip.
That's really all it takes, Harry almost lunges at him, he pushes his lips to Malfoy's and pulls him closer by his oversized sweater.
Harry moves and sits himself in Draco's lap, awkwardly straddling the arms of the armchair too but he pushes Draco back into the chair, moaning loudly into his lips as he kisses the blonde.
He pushes into Malfoy's  hands when they tangle themselves in his curly hair and Harry slips his fingers up the baby blue sweatshirt.
Both teenagers moan when Harry feels abs starting to form on Draco's stomach, Harry's is more of a low groan, Malfoy's more of a high pitched whimper.

But Harry's heart is beating so fast he's sure it's not healthy or natural and Malfoy's kissing him back, still letting Harry dominate him and the taller male is pushing into each of Harry's touches on his skin.
It's a completely new and foreign experience, kissing Malfoy. Ginny's lips were soft and while full of passion, they were still gentle.
Draco's completely different, his lips are still soft but they're so full of lust and passion, Harry knows just what Malfoy wants; Harry's tempted to give it too, but not just yet.
Malfoy's lips are pressed up hard against Harry's and he doesn't ever want him to stop.

The class is shell shocked, even though they saw this coming, they never quite expected this.
Ron and Hermione roll their eyes, Hermione turning back to get on with her work and Ron staring in awe of how passionately Harry's kissing Draco.
He's never seen anyone kiss with so much pent-up rage and so much feeling he stops for a minute to think if maybe Harry's been wanting Draco for longer than he knows himself.
Ron shakes his head, he's starting to get serious now so he stops staring and tries to copy Hermione's work.
Professor Trelawney finally realises what's got the whole class' attention and stops in her tracks, of course she'd seen this coming - obviously - it was just a shock to see the sheer amount of passion both boys held.
When she sees Draco lower his hands to the hem of Harry's shirt she decides to step in, it doesn't take a seer to realise that very soon she might be having more than a make-out session on one of her expensive plush armchairs.
But she needn't bother try to split both boys up as Harry pulls away, haphazardly getting himself up from Draco's lap and un-splaying his legs from the arm rests. She watches as he leans down, taking Draco's lip piercing between his teeth and giving it a playful tug.
"I swear, I'll break your fucking quill if you carry on."
And then Trelawney watches him walk back to his seat, carrying on with his work like nothing happened.