Harry's Bloody Quill.

After the Divination incident, neither Harry or Draco had been able to concentrate properly for days.
Hermione's now getting fed up of Harry running his fingertips over his lips and smiling goofily to himself.
She spots him doing it in the corner of the Common Room and scowls, sighing and walking over to Harry.
He only looks up when she waves her hand in front of his face, laughing when she sees him blush.
"For goodness sake, Harry." She starts, "Why don't you just go and find him?"
"I couldn't do that!" Is the reply - it's almost as if Hermione has suggested trying to calm an angry hippogriff because of his hasty answer.
"And why is that?" She raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms, waiting for Harry to come up with his excuse.
"Because... he has Quidditch!" Harry says confidently; with the enthusiasm and tone that maybe it wasn't an excuse, she decides it's not below Harry to memorise his extra-curricular activities.
She rolls her eyes, "Well, you've got to stop mooning over him! Either find a way to stop this or get over it. You're acting like you've had a love potion." Hermione chuckles and stands up, leaving him be to forget about the potions homework.

--------

Something has got to be done. Harry is love-struck and very, very slowly he starts to form a plan.
He wants to see if he can try Draco's patience, deciding to take his seat in lessons and tickle Draco with a quill to see how he likes it!

He starts by getting to Charms early, so early he has to wait for Professor Flitwick to come down from the Great Hall.

When he does arrive, Harry follows him in and helps him to give out textbooks before sitting in Draco's place.
He pulls out his things, waiting for his classmates to turn up.
And eventually, they do. They file in, few by few and soon it's only Draco the class is waiting for.
Harry frowns, wondering if something has happened or if Draco's just late. Images fill his mind of the blonde in danger or in trouble and he chews his lip, waiting a little nervously.

Five minutes later, Draco strolls in.
His eyes sweep over the class, landing on Harry and staying there for a while before he tears his view from the Gryffindor and mumbles an apology to the tiny Professor.
He takes his seat in front of Harry and Harry is left, staring at the back of his head.
Harry waits for Flitwick to start talking before reaching out and running his quill lightly down the edge of Draco's ear.
He waits and watches him reach up, his fingers brushing the quill before Harry pulls it away with a flick of his wrist.
Apart from that, Draco doesn't seem to react but Harry remains undeterred.
After the third time in three minutes does Draco finally turn around, whispering to a happy Harry,
"Alright, Potter?" He sounds a little annoyed, and Harry smirks.
"I'm wonderful now you're here." He whispers back, blushing at the cheesy line but snickering when he sees Draco blush.
Draco rolls his eyes at Harry and turns around, he can't believe that Harry lasted this long, Draco already wants to snog the stupid smile off his face.

------

Harry carries on tickling Draco with his quill all lesson, on the neck, cheek and edge of his ear equally.
He finds himself willing Draco to hurry up and snap, willing him to turn around again but he doesn't.

And once more, when the bell goes, Harry runs to his next lesson, another one with Draco.
He waits for Draco to arrive and watches him look for his seat, sighing when he sees Harry.
Draco's sigh makes him wonder, is he being annoying? Is he pissing Draco off too much?
The brunette restrains himself from reaching out for the whole lesson and barely hears a word that the Professor has been telling him.

It's only when he starts to pack up do Harry's spirits lift.
Draco comes and sits on the edge of his desk, noticeably (or maybe only to Harry) arching his back and Harry has to fight to look at his bag and not Draco's arse that's just centimetres away.
"Didn't anyone tell you, tables are for glasses not arses?" He says with a grin, looking up through his eyelashes at Draco while he packs up.
"No, surprisingly, Potter." Harry swallows when he feels Draco's breath tickle his ear and he fights not to lean into it.
Harry keeps his eyes on his bag - that's now backed and he most definitely does not follow the curve of Draco's arse up his back until he's finally looking into his eyes.
"Sarcasm looks good on you, just like everything else." Harry quips, rolling his eyes and trying not to concentrate too much on the distance between their lips.
"I could say the same about you." Draco admits, making Harry blush slightly and look down at his bag once more.
He feels Draco's fingertips under his chin and then his breath tickling his ear, "Chin up, Princess, your tiara's falling."
Draco's lips brush his ear as he talks and it's all giving him butterflies and a flushed face.
"I thought you'd be the princess here, if I'm honest." He says, watching Draco nibble at his lip piercing before slinging his bag over his shoulder.
"Come on, we'll be late. People already think we are dating, let's not add fuel to the fire."
"Shame. I thought that was the whole point of skipping class together, to add fuel to the fire?"
Harry's confused, "Skipping class? What d'you mean-?" He blushes again when he realises and smirks slightly.
"It's only Astronomy." He grins and shoves the blonde on the shoulder before letting him pack up and taking him by the wrist as he pulls him out of the now-empty classroom.
He looks back at Draco and then he feels arms on his waist and he lets Draco back him up against a wall.
The feeling of Draco's lips on his makes his heart skip a beat, he feels elated and kisses Draco softly as he tangles his hands in the hair at the nape of his neck. He can feel the metal from Draco's piercing on his lips and he sucks on it gently before letting Draco dominate the kiss. Harry presses into Draco's lips, kissing back gently and loosing himself in the sweet relief of Draco.

(Here's the sequel to "Draco's Bloody Quill!)