Attack on Titan Levi x reader The Messy Room

Attack On Titan Levi x Reader The Messy Room

"Shut it, already!" You whine at the loud and cheery birds twittering away just outside your window, before rising out of your bed. Quickly remembering the exciting chapter you were on, you grab the book from underneath a pile of unwashed laundry. Soon enough you're curled up under your sheets again and lost in the fictional world.

"Cadet L/N!" You're interrupted by a knock on the door. The familiar voice of Captain Levi rings in your ears.

"If you don't open this door, I'll break in." You jump out of bed as you hear this, dashing to throw on something other than your oversized sweater, which is something you definitely don't want your crush Levi to see.

"Shit! Wait a second, shorty!" You curse under your breath while wiggling a pair of jogging bottoms on. Luckily, you manage to get them on before he bursts through the door with a furious face.

"Cadet L/N! You should be dressed and eating breakfast, not lazing around in this shithole of a room." He winces at the sight of piles of clothes, books, empty coffee mugs and various other pieces of junk.

"Sorry Heichou!" You salute, trying to apologize. But damn, he is sexy when he's angry.

"Tch. This is unacceptable. I expect you dressed and downstairs to eat in two minutes. Then you and I will give this room a thorough clean, brat." Levi exits the room and you exhale a sigh of relief.

It could've been worse, you think to yourself. In the space of two minutes you manage to get all of your uniform on and your bedhead tamed. You hear the merry chatter of all your friends downstairs and hurry to eat with them.

"So you finally arrived, Y/N!" Eren laughs, offering you the seat beside him. You sit down, breathless after getting ready so fast.

"Trust you to have your room so messy that Corporal himself is going to clean it!" Jean claps you on the back, almost making you choke on your toast.

"Cadet L/N! Finish your breakfast immediately and meet me in your room ready to clean that atrocity." Levi enters, with a cloth around his mouth and lots of cleaning products bundled up in his little arms.

~Time skip to cleaning with Heichou~

"You missed a spot." Levi growls, pointing at a smear on your window. You've been cleaning for almost four hours, but there's no need to complain. Four hours alone with your crush? Sounds like a fair deal.

"Ugh! Every time I try to wipe it, more dirt appears!" You throw the cloth down and stamp your feet. He picks it up, observes it, then clicks this tongue.

"Tch. That's because the cloth is filthy. You need to wash it again before wiping more windows. Like this." You watch him rinse the cloth in the bucket, squeeze out the water and start rubbing the dirty smear. "There. Now you try, brat."

You get into the swing of it, and soon the windows are spotless. Alas, when you return from refilling the bucket, the window is filthy again. What the hell?

"How is it still there?" Rage bubbles up inside you again, and just as you feel you're about to burst, a hand is placed on top of yours.

Levi's hand guides your across the window, slowly and rhythmically. You try to control the fact you're turning beetroot, but it can't be helped. Heichou's other hand comes to rest on your waist. You feel his breath on your ear.

"That's it." You pray silently that he can't feel your racing heartbeat.

"I added the extra dirt, by the way." You freeze and spin around.

"What?! It was you! You added the dirt while I was gone! Why?" Frowning, you chuck the cloth at Levi's face.

"Well I just wanted to spend more time with you." Before you could process it, Levi's lips were on yours, his arms around you and you were kissing. His lips were surprisingly soft. His embrace reminded you of a warm summers day.

As you pull away, you breathlessly chuckle, "So even humanity's strongest has a weakness..."

Hey guys! I'm the other writer, and I know my oneshots are kinda long, but I hope you enjoy :)