OHSHC Tamaki x reader- Just Like Disney

You take a bite of your sandwich, twirling a pencil in your other hand. The illustration is coming on really well so far, and you're so excited to show your art teacher.

This is how you've spent the previous week; eating in the classroom while drawing a magnificent picture of a bunch of roses. You've actually grown fond of the eerie silence.

Just as you begin to draw a drop of water falling off a petal, that oh so familiar voice becomes audible in the distance.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Your best friend, F/N, sits herself on the desk next to you, her eyes glinting and a huge smirk on her face.

"What?" You roll your eyes.

"Remember what's happening tonight!"

"Huh?"

Your friend bumps you on the head playfully. "Silly, it's the host club's annual ball! You pr-"

"Not going." You reply bluntly.

"But you promised the other week!" She whines, tugging on your sleeve.

"No. Besides, I have nothing to wear." Your body physically rejects the idea of spending time at the ball, especially with that obnoxious Tamaki Suoh hosting it.

"Y/N!"

"I'm not going." You growl, shutting your eyes and crossing your arms.

~time skip~

You sit stone-faced next to your friend in her father's car, pissed off that she had managed to force you into a frock and drag you to this goddamn ball.

"I really hope I can dance with Honey, he's so cute..." She murmurs. You stay silent.

Soon enough you arrive at the grand hall where the ball was being held. You self I consciously adjust your dress. It's a navy waterfall dress, accompanied a small diamond necklace.

You enter into a world of light and colour and music. Hundreds of other girls swarm around you, clad in much fancier dresses than you. You spot a few hosts whirling around.

When will these girls realize that there is no happy ending, they should give up, you think to yourself, sighing.

Another song begins, and the hosts hop to dance with their next victim. Desperate for an escape, you saunter over to the food table where there's less people. You grab a cupcake and then spot an open window in the corner of the room.

Curiously, you walk towards it, before discovering that it's actually a door opening onto a stone balcony. The cool night air tempts you to go out there. You see all the stars shining down at you, and you feel a little in awe of them. You slip off your shoes and climb over the balcony edge, perching yourself on the side. Despite the height, you're not scared.

I hate every single person in that hall, you think to yourself. Snobby, rich, stuck-up attention whores.

"Why would a beautiful girl like yourself be brooding alone outside?" You froze. That familiar voice of Tamaki spoke from behind you. You ignored him, hoping he would just leave you.

"Lost in the beauty of the stars, I see." He sits beside you on the ledge. "Much like I am lost in the beauty of your eyes."

You groan at his cheesiness and begin to leave. "Bye." You murmur, prepared to just walk home instead of wait for a lift.

"Don't leave, my Cinderella, I'd love to be in your presence for just a little while longer." His glowing purple orbs twinkled at you.

"Nice try, Suoh. But sadly I'm not foolish enough to fall for your games once again."

Oooooh! Left that on a cliffhanger and it wasn't really a oneshot but psssst

I'm writing a part two