Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Rin x reader - Saviour In The Rain

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Rin x reader Saviour in the Rain

The rain beats heavily on your head, soaking your hair and dripping onto your face. Your shoes are filled with freezing rainwater. Thunder angrily rumbles overhead like an angry god. You shiver and speed up a little, so you can get home quicker.

Plugging in your headphones, you put on your favorite song and hum along quietly to amuse yourself.

Suddenly, you something hard being lobbed at your arm, making you jump. Your elbow throbbed in pain, and then you realize why it hurt so much; it was a large stone that had been thrown at you.

You remove your headphones. Searching for the culprit, you see a group of men standing across the road, leaning on a wall. They all wear hoods and are smoking cigarettes. One laughs and points at you, the others laugh too.

"You're a Samezuka nerd, aren't you?" Another one calls at you, throwing his cigarette to the ground and stamping on it harshly.

"G-Goodbye!" You quickly spin around to carry on walking, heart thumping in your chest in fear.

"No, we aren't done yet. Tell us about school, nerd." You hold in a squeal as you feel hot, dirty breath against your ear, and hear the voice of who appeared to be the gang leader.

"Please let me go!" You struggle against him as his large hands grip onto your shoulders and shove you against a tree. He puts his left hand on your knee, and begins sliding it upward slowly.

"Tell me about school, sweetheart." He whispers, his hand now dangerously high up on your thigh. Your efforts to push him off are in vain. You are defenseless.

"This will be quick, h-" You suddenly hear the cracking of bones, and the boy is lying on the ground, clutching his nose. Standing there is Rin Matsuoka, swimming champion of Samezuka Academy, and the most attractive boy in the school. His red eyes glow evilly in the rain.

"You piece of filth." He spits, kicking the boy. You stand there, open mouthed, shaking and on the verge of tears.

Rin grabs your hand, dragging you behind him. You stay silent as you walk, not sure of what to say.

"Thank you." You murmur quietly.

"Why are you walking this way anyway? I don't normally see you here."

"I missed my bus to the next town over, and the only way to get to my house is by walking this way."

"You intended to walk all the way there is this rain?" He turns around, raising his eyebrow. You nod quietly.

"You're coming to my place."

~Time skip because lazy oops~

You sit wearing a large shirt belonging to Rin, which he kindly let you put on seeing as your clothes were soggy from the rain. He made you a coffee too.

"Are you okay, Y/N? Did that guy do anything else to you?" He asks, sitting across from you.

"I'm okay, thank you for helping me. I'm really grateful. To be honest, I'm shocked you even know my name." You look away, a blush creeping up your cheeks.

"Of course I know the name of the girl I have a crush on." Your eyes widen as Rin says this, he immediately looks uncomfortable and turns beetroot.

You open your mouth to say something, but shut it when you feel a pair of arms launch around you. Rin is hugging you, with his face buried in your neck.

"I like you too, Rin."

Thanks for reading! :3