Vampire Knight Takuma x mortal!reader

Vampire Knight Takuma x mortal!reader -

*Edited like a bajilion times*

Sorry if anyone's OOC or if anything' really cliché or cringey because I know some bits probably will be

(Y/bf/n) = your best friend's name

______________________________________________________________________________

It was a beautiful night at Cross Academy, the moon glowing brightly in the sky. You had been drawing for the best part of the day on a certain art piece you couldn't name.
'Well, whatever it is it better look good at the end.' You thought to yourself as you put your now short pencil down for a break.

Whilst you stretched your fingers and flexed your thumbs you wondered if you could get away with going for a midnight stroll. You see, all of the Day Class students enrolling at Cross Academy were forced each evening, after classes ended, to stay away from the infamous (and very attractive) Night Class students. To be honest, you weren't that fussed either way about the Night Class, after all, they were only teenagers your age who puberty did a huge favour to. It was (y/bf/n), your roommate, who would always drag you along. She always had the room key and would always forget to give it to you so naturally, you would always have to run after her and try to grab the room key off her before she became too absorbed in the mob of crazed Night Class fangirls.

Tonight was different though. That was because tonight, you were going to leave Cross Academy.

You grabbed a bag and put what you needed in it, like hair bands your sketch pad and pencils. Slowly, you lifted open your window, flinching and stopping when it made a noise. You slid out of the window and grabbed a nearby tree branch, swinging yourself on to the ground. You ran past the school and the Main Gates and clambered over them, slipping multiple times.

'Damn, this looks so much easier in the movies,' you thought to yourself as you finally reached the town.

You sat down near the fountain in the main square as you looked up to the moon, silently thinking.

'The moon looks beautiful tonight,'.  You start to think but then paused, 'almost too beautiful, like that Night Class student Takuma'. You blushed furiously and then shook your head. How could you have a crush on someone like him, I mean you're just... you?! He probably didn't even know you existed... unless...

_______*flashback*______

It was another typical day at Cross Academy and of course (y/bf/n) had forgotten to give you the keys again, as usual.

"(Y/bf/n)!" You shouted, picking up speed. No way were you staying out in the grounds til after dark, "(Y/BF/N)!"  You yelled, catching sight of her trademark (h/c) hair. ""(Y/bf-uah!" You shouted as you fell.

You were waiting to hit the hard concrete ground but it never came. Instead you felt warm and slightly muscular arms around you.

'This fall is taking a long time," you thought as you opened your eyes slowly.

You gasped at what you saw before you. THE Takuma Ichijou was above you, a small smile creeping up onto his face.

"Miss," he asked, "are you alright?"

You blushed furiously and nodded.

"A-arigatou for catching me, Ichijou-senpai." You said and bowed, your (h/c) hair falling in your face. He gently moved your hair out of your face as you stood up, still blushing.

"That's alright, now I believe you are after these," he said while holding your dorm keys out towards you...

______*end flashback*______