Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Makoto x reader - Snuggles and Bubbles

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Makoto x Reader Snuggles and Bubbles

"Y/N? Is that you?" You hear the familiar warm voice of your boyfriend Makoto. You dump your backpack on the floor and kick your shoes off of your sore little feet. Feebly, you shuffle into the kitchen where Makoto is standing.

"Rough day?" He figures it out quickly and gently wraps you in a hug, letting your head fall on his firm chest. Both of you silently stand there hugging, inhaling each others scent. Soon Makoto feels wet patches on his flannel shirt. You let out muffled sobs.

"Babe, why are you so upset? What happened?" Makoto lifts your head up to look him in the eye and wipes his thumb under your eyes to collect the tears.

"I got fired..." You whimper, immediately letting more tears stream down your face.

"Honey..." You feel his gentle kiss on your forehead, and then you're buried in his arms again. "Calm down, it's not a big deal. Come with me."

Makoto's large hand latches onto yours, and he leads you to the bathroom. You hear the sound of running water; he's running a bath. You watch him pour in some bubble bath mixture and light some candles.

"Let's wash away those worries." He takes off your clothes and neatly folds them up. After you're undressed, Makoto takes off his clothes to reveal his toned body. Somehow, he manages to pick you up and put you in the bath, so you're sitting on his lap with your back to him.

The hot water envelops you, and the scent of the bubble bath calms you down. The candles flicker therapeutically.

"Comfy?" Your boyfriend asks you with his soft voice. You nod.

He takes the shower gel and rubs it in his hands to make a foam, then begins to massage it up and down your arms. He washes your back, chest, stomach, thighs, calves and feet. Then, he takes the shampoo and massages it into your head soothingly. You feel his fingers tangle in your hair and release all the tension you've been feeling.

"I love you." He whispers, placing quick but passionate kisses on your neck. His hands rub your waist and he rests his head on your shoulder.

"I love you too." You spin around so you're facing Makoto, then peck his smooth lips quickly. You get the shampoo and work it into his hair as he closes his eyes and gives a blissful sigh. You pick up a handful of bubbles and blow them, so they float around in the air slowly.

Once the pair of you are rinsed of your stress, Makoto helps you out of the tub and wraps you in a large fluffy towel. He helps you put on your favorite pjyamas, and carries you bridal-style to your bedroom, where you both can snuggle and take a nap.