Vampire Knight Takuma x mortal!reader part 2

This is just gonna be a short fluffy thing
*************************************
It had been about a week since the incident with Shiki and you were still dazed. Day and night alike, all you could think about was Takuma.
You grabbed your sketch pad full of random doodles and turned back to that particular page. The drawing was starting to take shape in an incredibly familiar way, you just couldn't figure it out. 
'Oh well," you thought , 'I'll figure it out once it's done."
You continued drawing, your pencil dancing across the page in soft curves and the occasional sharp edge.
The moon eerily reflected off the windowsill of your dorm room and you sighed, wanting to be on the other side, free of worries or troubles. Headmaster Cross wouldn't let you go anywhere without an escort of Yuuki or Zero. It was quite annoying, actually.
Carefully, you drew the last stroke of your pencil and then stepped back to admire it.
It was of a handsome boy with kind emerald green eyes and soft blonde hair.
'Hm... He looks a lot like Takuma," you thought and smiled to yourself. 'Wait, Takuma! That's so weird wait... Is it? I mean he always is so kind to me... Maybe I should give this to him, y'know as a thank you.'
You blushed at your thoughts, considering your new crush on the one and only Takuma Ichijou.