Chapter 1

Third pov

It has been three months since the reveal of Ezra's
powers and he now can control it. Although, he might have power surges here and there, but he can now summon his powers when he wants. Not through emotion anymore.

Kanan's P.O.V

"Kanan, Hera wants us in the common room, she's got another mission for us." Ezra says as he walks past my room. "OK, be there in a sec. Just let me put my lightsaber away." I answer as he walks away. I walk to the drawer on the side of my bed and open it. I grabbed my lightsaber off my belt and put it in the drawer. All of a sudden, I fell into a vision.

*Vision*
First, a motion picture of some kind of inquisitor was walking down a ramp. He had a mask on. The image changed to a star destroyer. Then the picture changed to a more women like inquisitor fighting Ezra. She swung her blade at Ezra's feet, but he jumped up. But she then kicked Ezra away and the picture changed. Now, it was Ezra being choked by the sith lord as a ring of fire surrounded them. "K-Kanan..." Was all i saw until his body went limp with death and the ring of fire disappeared.

*End of vision*

I drop to my knees with tears in my eyes. "No, no! That can't happen, after everything we've been through." I cry to myself. I them remember that the crew us waiting for me. I then write away my tears and get up. I look into the mirror above my dresser and see that i look normal again. I walk out and into the common room to see a hologram of a destroyer. "Good, kanan's here. Now, the mission is we need to steal a pile of creates that are stacked inside the docking bay." Hera says and points to the docking bay out the star destroyer. "But what's so special about a pile of crates?" I ask, not wanting to go in this mission. "Because, the crates are filled with supplies that we need that aren't sold in the market. Now..." Hera explained the plan and we so got ready. Me, still feeling bad about the vision, climbs up into the cockpit and suits down for a ride.