Chapter 3

Inquisitors pov

As the other tie pilots flew by me in the sky, the big storm drifted off into thin air, Strange. "Captain, what was the forecast for today?" I asked the pilot through the com. It went off. "Storms all day sir." He answered back. "Hm, keep flying to the base, I'll go check it out." I say and turn the ship to go and inspect the area. All of a sudden, a lightning bolt flashed from nothing right in front of me. I swerved out of the way. Then I felt a familiar presence in the force. "Padawan, you will now die." I say through the force and into his head.

Ezra's pov

"Padawan, you will now die." The inquisitors snake-like voice echoed in my mind. I screamed out in pain as a tie fighter shoots its lasers and sends me flying into the air.

Kanan's pov

I gritted my teeth to fight through the pain and looked up, only to see Ezra fly through the air. "Ezra!" I scream as loud as I could. Sabine and Zeb came running down the ramp when I screamed. A tie fighter landed and the devil itself came out. I stood up and looked at Ezra fly through the air. I held out my arm and tried to use the force to slow him down, but that didn't help at all. He hit the ground and a loud cry filled the air. I ran over there, but was pulled back twenty feet away. "What do you think your doing? The boy is to busy on dieing for you to help him right now." He hissed and stepped towards me. A thud hit the ground from behind the inquisitor. I glanced behind him and saw who it was. "Ezra..." I mumble low enough that the inquisitor couldn't hear. Ezra had two cuts on his face that was gushing with blood and it looked as of his left leg was bent backwards. I reached for my lightsaber on my belt, but it want there. ITS IN MY ROOM! The inquisitor had his lightsaber ignited and was about five feet in front of me. Without even thinking about, I used all my mental strength and used the force to choke him. He clawed at the invisible hands around his neck and dropped his lightsaber. I squeezed tighter in my hands and walked up to him. I reached down and grabbed the lightsaber off the ground. I ignited it and stabbed it through the inquisitors heart. He gasped and I let go of the force choke. He dropped to the ground, lifeless. Sabine and Zeb stood there in awe. I dropped the lightsaber and came back to perspective. "Zeb, help me get Ezra!" I yell and run over to him. What was strange was that it was snowing flurries around him. Me and Zeb carefully picked Ezra up and Sabine helped us get him into the Ghost. We ran as fast as we could with Ezra into the med bay. Hera walked in, saw Ezra and ran to his side. "What happened?!?" She exclaimed. All I said was "Inquisitor." She shooed us out of the room and started cleaning him up. I stayed in my room, thinking to myself, what have I done?