Chapter 8

Hera's pov

"But Ahsoka, we lost Kanan to the Empire once and he barely survived the torture. How in the galaxies do you think Ezra will survive it?" I ask Ahsoka as she debates in her head. I have been bothering her about this mission for ten minutes and she has been saying no. She looks up at me in the transmission and shook her head no again. "Hera, it's still to risky. If it was hard when you rescued Kanan, then rescuing them both will be even more hard. Your not going on that mission." She argued back. I grew angry inside and my head tails vibrated in anger. I gritted my teeth. "Ahsoka, they're family. And family doesn't leave each other behind." I say and reach down to the button that stops the transmission. She stops me. "If you go on this mission, your no longer commander of the rebel fleet!" She says. I closed my eyes and sighed.

They're more important...

"They're more important, then being commander of some fleet." I say. "Hera-" She yells as I end the transmission. I walk out of my room and to the cockpit. I sit down in front of the controls and pressed a few buttons. The Ghost shook and we were air born. Sabine and Zeb came walking into the cockpit. "What did Ahsoka say?" Zeb asked and sat in his chair. His chair was larger then the rest. I sighed. "Suit up for action." I say, not answer his question. "Why?" Sabine asked confused. I turned around and looked at them both. "Because we're getting our family back." I answer. Sabine smiled, then Zeb. But zeb's was more of a smirk, the one when he knows he going to smash bucket heads. I gave a smile off myself and turned back around. I set the Ghost into hyperspace and think to myself...

What have I put ourselves into?

Authors Note:::::::

Hey guys!!! I am so happy that you people love my stories! Any ideas for another chapter?