Chapter 15

Recap:
"No...I never got to even say I love you..." I whisper and a tear rolls down my face. The tear lands on Ezra's cheek and I look up shocked on what's happening.

Kanan's pov

I am suddenly blinded by a bright light that filled the room, along with everyone else. I covered my face, trying to shield my eyes from the light but it didn't work and I stumbled back to the floor. The light suddenly stopped as fast as it came. I got up and looked around in confusion. Hera was on the floor along with Sabine and Zeb was leaning against the wall.

"What was that?!?" Zeb yelled rubbing his eyes, obviously angry.

I turn to the direction of the light, which was the bed Ezra was laying in. But then i noticed it. Ezra's pale skin turned back to his normal tan, his dead, black hair shifted back to midnight blue and all the bruises and cuts slowly faded away.

What the fu-

All of a sudden, a cough from a raspy voice was heard. The room fell silent as all of us stared at Ezra. The once lifeless boy sat up and started to have a coughing fit. I snapped out of it and hurried to his side. I patted his back as the coughing let on. As his coughing slowly stopped, the rest of the crew made their way to the other side of the bed. Ezra slowly opened his eyes, blinking to adjust to the light.

I didn't hesitate at all and hugged him. He hugged right back. The hug led on for about thirty seconds until he finally said, " Kanan, was I d-dead?" I let go of the hug and looked him in the eyes sighing. "Yeah, you were. But..." I trail off, and start to pace around slowly, confused. I kept my head down.

How did he come back? He was dead...

"But what love?" Hera asks me. I look up as it hit me. "Of course! The tear!" I yell. I look around and see that everyone is confused, mostly Ezra because he jumped when i yelled. My eyes soon lock with Hera's. "What tear, love?" She asked. I start to explain. "When i was leaning over Ezra, one of my tears dropped on him. While i was training at the Jedi temple, i remember reading something in a Jedi scroll. When the bond between a master and padawan is pure and strong, a single tear can heal all wounds of either force users. Even broken bones." I smile and do a mental happy dance in my head. Hera gasped in excitement, along with Sabine. Zeb just sighs in relief. "Wait," I look over at Ezra. "Does that mean I'm healed?" His words were full of hope. I smile. "Yeah, it does." He starts to dance around in joy, until he looks at me. He runs into my arms, hugging me. I didn't hesitate to hug him back.

After we let go, Zeb sighed. "God, it's getting hot in here." He's says fanning himself. Ezra perks up. "Don't worry, I'll help." He says with a wave of his hand, but nothing happens. His face went from happy to confused and sad. I understood what happened. "The tear... it took away my power." Ezra says sadly. "Ezra, will you be okay without your power?" Hera asks. He sighs sadly but smiles. "Yeah, I will. You know why?" He asks. "What?" Sabine says and steps forward. They come closer and hug.

 Once they separate, he says,"Because, i have you guys

Once they separate, he says,"Because, i have you guys."