Chapter 9

Ezra's pov

I lie there in the middle of the room. Blood. That's all I could see around me. It was seeping through my clothes and it drained all over the floor. The pain was still there. It was all over my body. My leg hurt from hitting the wall with out my brace, my back and stomach hurt from the electric, orange whip but the lightsaber burns in my shoulders, face, legs, arms and chest were the worst. No matter what I did to stop the bleeding, it would just drain. Even if I wanted to move, I can't. One, my leg brace is no where to be seen. Two, my head felt like it was going to explode. I have a major headache. So bad, that if you dropped a rock, my vision would probably blur up. I managed to crawl from the corner of the room, to the center. But I can't move any more. There is no dirt or ground in here. Nor fire or water. And air can't do me any good, so I'm screwed with my power.

I guess this is it. My time is over. I just wish I could see Kanan one la-

The door slid open in front of me. A smaller human shape took place in the light as it stepped down the stairs and kneeled next to me. Long, brown hair fell off it's shoulders.

Ally...

"Ezra, here I snuck it from master." She whispered and sets a glass of water on the floor. I slowly, but painfully sat up on my elbows. I picked the cup up off the floor and took a sip. Then I remembered.

Healing...

I looked at Ally and smiled a thanks as she got up and left with a small smile. The door closed and I quickly got to action. I closed my eyes and maneuvered the water out of the cup and spread it all over my wounds. I open my eyes as the water started to glow a light blue and lit up the room. I winced as at the stinging, but stopped as all of my pain went away. I looked down to one of my cuts on my leg and watched as it disappeared in my tan skin. I sat up. No pain. Nothing. I stood up and didn't fall down.

My leg is healed to...

I ran to the door and set my palms on it. I used the force, air and all my strength to pry the for open long enough for me to slip through. I sighed in exhaustion and looked around. The hall way.

I'm out, I'm free.

I looked down the halls to the other cells.

Now to find Kanan...