Chapter 14

Kanan's pov

Kanan's pov

"NO!" I scream and jump up from where i was sitting and ran at Vader, igniting my lightsaber as i ran. Vader ignited his lightsaber and we clashed blades, sending green sparks of light through the air. I swung my Saber at his side but he blocked it, stopping me dead in my tracks. He reached his hand out and used the force to throw me back. I did a back flip, quickly landing and getting back into battle stance.

How can i beat him...

All of a sudden, i got an idea, but it is really risky. I sighed quietly to myself so Vader wouldn't hear. There is only one thing that I can do now. But before i do that..."Hera! Sabine! Get ezra to the Ghost. Zeb, cover them!" I yell and charge at Vader. I hear a yell from Zeb saying, "Got it chief!" and i clash blades with Vader. Without changing my mind, i channel all my inner force and all my anger from my head to my body and swung my lightsaber, hitting Vader's shoulder with such great force.

He stumbled back, yelling in pain as his shoulder started to turn from black to a dark red

He stumbled back, yelling in pain as his shoulder started to turn from black to a dark red. He looked up at me and I could feel the anger radiating off him. I see him charge at me, but he is to late. I front flip over his head and outstretched my arm, focusing once again on the force with all my anger inside me. The energy transfered from me and Vader started to choke. Vader rose from his spot into the air a few feet and dropping his lightsaber to the ground. I squeeze tighter and I hear a crack. Vader's head jerked a little and suddenly went limp.

I couldn't help but smirk. I just killed the greatest sith Lord in the galaxies. ME! Wait, Ezra!! I turn around and run towards the Ghost. I run up the ramp, shutting it behind me and I run straight to the med bay. On my way there, the ship shook and gravity started to feel less there. I quickly look out the window expecting to see tire fighters or something but no, we were in hyperspace. I rush into the med bay and see everyone around the bed, looking down. Hera lifts her head and I notice that it is tear stained. "No... No!" I yell and hurry to my padawan's side. His face was pale and lifeless. Everything was silent until Sabine breaks down into a crying fit on the floor with Hera hugging her, also crying. I kneel over Ezra's body and lay my head on his chest.

"No

"No...I never got to even say I love you..." I whisper and a tear rolls down my face. The tear lands on Ezra's cheek and I look up shocked on what's happening.

A/N:

Oh my god! I'm SO sorry it took me so long to write this. I have been kept up with my own family and friends problems. Like my step cousin Trenton is lying to me a lot lately, my step dad says I should be in a mental hospital and I can't seem to focus on class anymore. But I did it and here it is!!!