Chapter 5

Ally's Pov

"Master Ephraim, shall we put the plan into action?" I ask my slave owner. He looked up from his good and smirked. "Yes. Precede with the plan. Let's go over the plan one more time." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I already know the pl-" He smacked my cheek and made me fall to the ground. "I will not be told to by a stupid slave girl! Now, first you must separate the two Jedi's from the rest. Then you will give the others a wild loth-cat chase. Me and Mira will finish the two Jedi's. Do you understand?" He hissed as I stood back up. "It will be done my lord." I say and walk to the doorway. "And Ally," I turned around to my other master, Mira. "If you fail, let's just say we'll be buying another slave." She says. I gulped and said,"Yes master." And then I left.

Ezra's pov

It turns out I had broken my leg. Its been two days since the ordeal and things were mostly back to normal. I had Jedi training every morning for three hours and then blaster training with Sabine.

Kanan's pov

So, since we had so many set backs this week, we just canceled the mission all together. I'm so glad because one, fulcrum had gotten us the supplies for us. And second, I'm still worried about my vision. I mean, what if we had went on the mission? He could be dead right now. He cou-

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Ezra walked into the docking bay with his leg brass. It looks like a piece of armor, but it actually helps him walk normally. "Who do you think that is?" He asks. "I don't know. Let's check." I answer as I opened the ramp. W both gasped at who it was. "Ally?" Ezra whispers. Without any answer, she threw down a smoke bomb and hit us both upside the head with what I think was a blaster. All of a sudden, the world around me became blurry, then to black.