Chapter One

Hey guys, new book! Yay! I will try and actually update lol. My BFF Lunabrine is going to help me. Thanks Luna! My first shoutout! Well, you're one of the authors...idk. If you want, you can like it, or vote, but, if you don't really want to, you don't have to. I mean, it's completely up to you. Hope you enjoy!

-Aestia POV-

"Wake UP wake UP wake UPP! Noelani, we have to go college! We're gonna miss the train! I giggled while jumping on her bed. She shot out of bed.

"Time?" She asked hurriedly while she yanked a brush through her hair. She put it in a braid the other night so it was already mostly brushed.

"8:30. Train leaves at 10:00, and it takes half an hour to get to the station. So we have about 30 minutes if we want to get in the train early and get good seats. I already curled my hair and did makeup." I looked at my bejeweled watch and sat Lani down in a chair. "Sit." I applied foundation, then light browns, natural colors, and bottom eyeliner. "You look great! Now we have to do something with your hair." I straightened it, because Lani looks nice with straight hair, and we didn't have much time left.

She got out of the chair, took a quick look at her self, and nodded swiftly. "Your turn!" She said excitedly.

"What? No, I finished already! We have 10 minutes left, and you aren't dressed."

"Ugh fine." She sighed exasperatedly. "But I will do your makeup on the train. You only have eyeliner." She pushed the closet door open and grabbed clothes. While she was in the bathroom, I packed her bag for her because I'm nice. "5 minutes!" I screamed at her, and she screamed back unintelligible words.

She busted out of the bathroom wearing a grey halter top, leather jacket, and dark grey jeans. I handed her black combat boots and her backpack. Today was the day we moved out of our hotel room and went to Princess Academy College. I can't wait! You know, when we moved into this apartment, we actually had lots of money. Why did we? That's a story for another time.

Anyways, we put aside enough money for 4 years of college, and then went shopping. So, now we're broke. Of course. We went to the stir and bought like, 3 really cute although expensive shirts. Still not sure if it was worth it.

We didn't want to get too much stuff, because there is a mall like, 5 walking minutes away from campus.

"Stia, we seriously have to go! Come on!" She pulled me out of the hotel room and I grabbed my bag, hit the lights, and shut the door. I left the key inside like they told me too. When the cleaning ladies come, they'll knock, and then open the door and take the key. I sprinted down the stairs, and met Lani at the elevator. That lazy female dog.

"Baibai!" I waved my fingers at the hotel clerk person thingabob. I'm not sure what they are called.

Merp.

I jumped onto my bike and Lani got on after me. We put on helmets, and I revved the engine and zoomed forward. Another motorcycle tried to pass us, and I made my engine go as loud and fast as possible. So competitive, I know.

I slowed down as the police came up the road, and the other person riding the motorcycle was still trying to beat me. The man wore sunglasses and a grey Under Armour shirt. He smiled satisfactorily- and then he got stopped by the police for going to fast.

I childishly stuck out my tongue at him, and he flipped me the bird!

Lani turned around in her seat and flipped it back at him. She then look at me and grinned. "Stupid douchebag!" She yelled over the engine. I grinned back and pulled into the train station parking lot.

I hopped off the bike, and watched Lani do the same. Turning around, I bumped into someone. By the feels of it, it was a man. Very muscly man. I liked it very much.

"Omg I am soo sorry. My friend over here just loves hugging hot men." Lani pulled me away from the boy. He had the most beautiful eyes I have ever ever seen, and a soft, grey shirt.

"Noelani Clearwater! I do not! I am so sorry sir, I didn't see you," I shoved Lani away and stuck my hand out to the boy. "My name's Aestia."

He shook my hand. "My name's Forrest. I just wanted to say, you have a really nice bike. Can I?" He gestured to his phone. He wanted to take a picture. "Uh..oh, yeah sure!" His eyes caught me off guard again. They were blue, but not a bright blue, more like a dark, rich blue. I loved it.

He took a selfie right in front of the motorcycle and then asked if he could sit on it. I didn't answer, just nodded. Men.

When he finished, he shook my hand, thanked me, and started to walk away. I waved. Oh Lani. Don't you dare.

"Wait!" She called after him. He turned around, and then she stuck her ear towards me. Naturally, I looked at her, and she smiled in satisfaction. She gave me a thumbs up, and I looked at her in confusion.

Omg. It just hit me. She just made it look like I was whispering something to her. And he was looking. Oh no. Ohnoohnoohno. She was telling him that I liked him!

He smiled back at me, and I melted. His eyes!

-Forrest POV-

Aw. Her friend was so mean. I decided, why the heck not! So I walked back.

Aestia covered her face in her hands and groaned. "What did Lani tell you?"

I chuckled. "Oh she just asked if I wanted to sit with you guys on the bus." I lied. Her friend-Lani, told me that Aestia really wanted me to sit with her, but she was super shy.

Aestia perked up immediately, and I kind of felt bad for lying. She wasn't that pretty tbh. I mean, no offense. I think that every woman is pretty in her own way. She's just trying too hard to be someone else.

Lani glared at me, of course, she knew I was lying. I guess that's what friends are for. Embarrassing each other.

-Aestia POV-

I am so happy Lani didn't tell him I liked him. Of course, it's just a silly crush. It's not like, love at first sight or anything. Kind of.

I checked my watch. "Lani! We have 5 minutes to get a ticket, stamp it, and get our butts on the train!" Come. On! I kept pulling on her. She was silently communicating to Forrest. I stopped pulling and folded my arms on my chest.

"Coming?" I snapped in her face twice, and she sighed. "Let's go! 3 minutes!"

I got a ticket for three adults, stamped them, and sprinted into the train, Lani and Forrest following. I'm Dauntless.

She smiled at me, and I grinned back. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP!" I sang. About half the people in the train stared at us.

"IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKETSHIP!" Lani sang.

"ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY!" I grinned at her again.

"LITTLE EINSTEINS!" We chorused, and then fell down in our seats. Lani sat across from me, and there were two seats left. Lani put her bag in the seat beside her, so the only seat left for Forrest was...beside me. I took out my phone as he sat down and scrolled through Facebook, acting as though the hottest guy in the world wasn't sitting next to me.

"Omg Lani look!" I shoved my phone in her face. "It's a beach, and it's super close to the college!" I took my phone back. We were on our way to paradise. Beaches, shopping, and school! That one isn't really paradise but WHO CARES! I'm so excited!

Btw, I'm thinking of making a prequel! Just to show how Aestia and Noelani met! I'm so pumped for this new series! Any questions, requests, or compliments,( I know I'm fabulous, I know, I know, no pictures please) just write it in the comments! Thank you guys so much, and I appreciate everything. Baibai!

Peace!✌🏼️