Chapter 21

Sorry! XD Luna and I had a miscommunication, but we fixed it. Hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry it took me a while to write, what with the new year, birthday coming up, and Christmas, but we're back, and thanks for being patient! Ciao! ✌🏼️

*Aestia's POV*

"Hello, I would like to report Abuse From Peer." I said into the phone at the front office. There was no one at the office at the moment.

"Ok, please hold. Thank you for telling us. What is your location?"

"Front office."

"And what is your name?"

"Aestia Clearwater, Year One, House Gemstone."

"Ok, we will send someone down."

"Thank you."

   I hung up, putting the phone down, and hugged Lani, who was standing beside me the whole time.

   "Thank you, Lani. I'm so happy that you are here for me. I don't know what I would do without you."

   "Hey, it's ok. You know I would never leave you. Are you crying? What's wrong?" She asked, dumbstruck.

   "You would never leave me? Even for William?"

   She hesitated. "I will never leave you. Not even for William. But don't get me wrong. I still love him, and I always will."

   "That's good to know." A voice said behind us. Lani turned around, fast.

   "Hey Will. I'd know that voice anywhere." She grinned and kissed him.

   "So what are you doing here?" I asked Will.

   "Oh, I came to check up on you guys."

   At that moment, a woman with blonde hair tightly in a bun walked in. "Are you Aestia Clearwater?" She pointedly asked Lani.

   "No, I am." I raised my hand a bit.

   "Ok. Who abused you?"

   "Her name is Brianna. I don't know her last name, but her dorm room is 315 in the Silver Spoon Dorm."

She sat down on her computer, and after a minute, she pulled up a picture of Brianna. "Yes, that's her.

"Ok. Can you name her offenses?"

"Ok. She tried to make do her laundry, she controlled what I ate, and she woke me up at 6. She wasn't physically abusing me, but she was controlling me."

   "Ok. We will talk to her."

   "Thank you."

   We all left the office,  and walked around a little bit. "Ugh, I forgot we have school on January 2nd...Today is the 23, and I still haven't gone Christmas shopping either."I groaned.

   "Yeah, me too. I still have an essay to finish, and Christmas stuff. We are so bad at life." Lani facepalmed.

   "You can come to my dorm if you want. We have a great library."

   "Aw, thanks Will." Lani kissed him quickly. "Wanna come Aestia?"

   "Uh, sure! After all, I may have to watch you two." I raised my eyebrow, and Lani pushed me playfully.

   "Aestia!"

   "What? I can't be expected to assume you two are JUST going to do school, can I?"