Chapter 7

Looking at my work I felt satisfied. I turned around and saw Shadow asleep then turned to the clock to find out it was 2 in the morning. By this time most of the residents of the mansion should be asleep or out doing their 'midnight hunts' as I like to call them.

Sighing, I looked down at the charm bracelet around my wrist and observed it. It had a calm and safe aura around it, I had the biggest feeling Slender or anybody else for that matter should know about this besides Shadow and I. I took it off and walked to my book shelf. Taking out one of those false books that were hollow on the inside, I placed the bracelet inside along with other belonging that I didn't want found and put the book back in it's place.

I stripped out of my clothes and put on my pajamas. Before going to sleep my stomach gave a loud painful moan. ''Damn..'' I cursed under my breath. I skipped dinner last night. Mental note; Don't skip dinner or any chances of food for that matter.

Slipping on my mask, I walked out my room and slowly made my way down the stairs. I saw the light of the television peering out of the living room.
Looking inside, I saw that BEN was in his pajamas playing video games and jeff also playing video games as well but, he was in his normal attire coverd in blood.

'Must've come from a nightly hunt' I looked away and walked to the kitchen, my sensitive ears picking up their argument through hushed whispers.

After making my beautiful masterpiece, I silently walked in the living room, watching them starting to play Minecraft. During my small snack, I wondered about the burnt man in my dream. Who was he?
I felt that I met him before and should know who he was. I felt that I had a connection.
'Forget it' I shook my head and continued to watch.
After finishing up my sandwich, I silently walked upstairs. Walking through the familiar twists and turns of the dark and ominous hallways, that had a gothic ring towered it. I aproched the familiar door that had a very dark aura screaming stay away.

Heading into my room and locking the door behind me. Shadow was still asleep. Placing my mask on the nightstand, I layed back trying to fall asleep. But I couldn't.

I finally let myself fall into the darkest depths of my mind, which had one thought.
'I don't belong here....'

Ever since I gotten my hands on that bracelet I felt different.

Looking at my alarm clock it read 5:48am. There is no use in going back to sleep, but there is nothing to do. It would be a waste of time trying to kill anyone because they would all be in deep sleep. I prefer my victims cowering in fear and besides, I'm very lazy in the morning.

I finally start to doze of into my dre- "AAAHHHHHH"

Im startled up from my bed to look out the window. It's possibly Slenderman getting rid of some dumb kid in the woods.
On the thought of Slenderman, I've noticed that he's a little more tense lately.

But it's probably his business, maybe some under world  business. The peace between the Slenders (the group of creepypastas in the mansion) and Zalgo and his annoying pests.

I honestly don't have any hate against him, but I don't really know what the problem is either, so I keep my mouth shut.

Like I even talk.