chapter 6

----- Raven-----

The party was two weeks away and I don't have anything to wear for that matter.I would ask trendy, but he is busy with the other girls that live here in the mansion. Slendy says that a few of the creepypastas that are coming over will be staying, and they will move in today.

''Raven! Raven, hey could you hear me?'' My head snapped in the direction of BEN.''what'' I respond annoyed. ''I want that nice butt of yours to sit next to me, so we could play some Assassin's Creed now'' he said firmly. ''BEN, not now I am not in the mood'' I say as I go to my room.

I walk down the to my door and stop and noticed the two doors between my room are painted. On the right the door was painted black with a red swirl in the middle.The door on my right was plain white and it had a bloody hand prints on it.

'Must be new people' I thought. I walked in my room and saw shadow sleeping peacefuly, I went to my laptop and searched in 'charm bracelets with knives'. Nothing, nothing but crappy photoshopped pictures.I got up and decided to make my own dress.

I took black and red fabric and started my work.

---------time skip-------

I looked at the dress and it was a master piece. I put it in my closet for later, and as I put the scissors I saw....

(flash back)

A women that looked like she was in her twentys, was sewing a bear. She turned looked a a baby girl in the crib which looked eager to get the stuffed animal. ''Here you go raven'' she said in the 'baby wabee' voice.

The baby happily took the bear in her small arms as the woman smiled and put away the scissors high up on a shelf. Another deeper and claming voice came in the room and the baby turned around and cooed as she tried to reach the source of the voice.

''Hey raven, what did Esther make for you''

------------------------

(Esther p.o.v)

I slit the boy's throught and silenced his screams, stopping him to alert the neighbors. Everybody in the house was killed in cold blood. 'My work here is done' she thought as she left the area unseen.

I walked inside the slasher's house and passed by the living room, having Freddy sitting on the arm chair reading a porno magazine, Jason and Michael whaching the sports channel and silently debating on which team would win, and Sam sitting on the floor eating a pile of candy.

''The house is a mess!'' I shouted, now all eyes on me. ''Get started!'' I shouted with my Russian accent showing.
"Who made you the Queen bitch?" Freddy said while turning a page.