Prolog

------prolog------

--------normal p.o.v-------

A family of killers were waiting nervously out the door,hearing screams of pain.later the screaming grew faint.

The women by the name of Carrie,opened the door "Jason,it's a girl she's in healthy condition but, your wife......" She trailed off as the tall,buff man in a hockey mask busted through the door finding blood around the bed. The new born was in the bathroom being washed by samara and Esther.

"J-Jason " the women said faintly as her life was fading away. She looked out the window finding ravens perched on the window sill,whatching the scean.

"I-I love you and our daughter" she coughed out while her eyes closing for the last time.

Jason did not noticed his 'family' was behind him with tearful or emotionless expressions. Esther handed Jason the new born in his long arms.

There was a long silence in the room until jigsaw broke it. " what are you going to name her? " he asked. Jason looked at the window,then back at the baby " raven,raven voorhees ".

------------2 months-----------

"Are you sure about this" pinhead said unsure. "Yes I want her to have the same powers as us and a little more powers,and immortality.

"Now,give me some blood from each of you" slowly pinhead put the blood in a baby's bottle and let raven drink as he chanted words

-------------2 years-------------

"Raven,it's time for bed" ravens father said as she maid a faint groin. "Can y-you wead mwe a stwory" she said .

He chuckled as she tried to make puppy eyes. "Not tonight" he said sternly. "Awwwww" raven wanted to here a story before bed.

"If you sleep,maybe uncle Freddy will visit in your dreams" she closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly. He chuckled at this but she falls asleep quickly.

He went downstairs to relax but,he did not know that a creature is in the babies room.

A screech is herd through the house "DADDY!!!" Everybody in the house rushed to the Sean and found the creature known as the slenderman holding raven in his arms.

He just teleported away.....with raven

Jason just trembled and fell to his knees. He lost his mom,wife,now his....little raven