chapter 3

----------- jason ------------

I grabbed the girl by the hair,draging her into the forrest. I noticed something off about her,she looked more alert and paranoid,thats why I am killing her first.

''L-let me go,please dont kill me!'' who dose she thnks she is,dose she actually tells a killer not to kill her, CLASSIC!

I grab her by the neck,dangling by the feet and losing air quickly. ''H-he is co-ming after m-m....'' her face turned blue.

I dident care what she was saying by that time,so head  after the rest,who are drunk and kill them,with more blood staining my blade.

I head for cabin 3,my cabin and lay on my bed thinking how is raven looking like right now. I miss her so much an-   ~( jason,stop thinking about raven you will only get sadder but one day she'll meet you and me )~  Mother is right thinking of her will make it worse ~( Dont worry my special boy,you WILL get her back )~ ' mother,may you please stop reading my mind' I thought annoyed,she would know everything I am thinking ~( yes dear,just go to sleep )~ 'yes mother' I thought as I shut my eyes.

--------------------raven-----------------

UUUGH these new peaple are soo anoyying. The only friends I made are hoodie,masky,eyeless jack,and BEN the rest are annoying or dont like me. 'hon,you need to talk about anything just tell me,ok' shadow spoke.

''no,I am not in a good mood'' shadow layyed on my bed 'Tell me about it' she cooed ''no'' I frouned. She looed at me with wide eyes 'YOU HAVE A CRUSH!!!!!!!!!'

''no''

'yes'

''no!''

'yes!'

''YES''

'NO'

I just stumped her good. 'hmm thats not fair' she protested '' it is IN MY BOOK!''.