chapter 4

---raven---

''raven, lights out'' shadow whines ''alright, alright I am going to sleep now anyways'' I yawn and lay down in bed.

~~~~~~~dream~~~~~~

I wake up in a boiler room? why the fuck am I hear for? something deep in my gut tells me this is not right. I decide to explore around for a bit.

i've been walking for what seems like an hour and all I see are pipes, more pipes, more pipes, and some more pipes. I have my machete and mask on, which is good because this does not feel right. The landscape changes into the part of the woods I had always fought and practiced new ways or ideas to kill.

''HAAHAHAHAH'' a laugh is heard from across the area. I turn to look and found a man that has burns all over his body, a red and green striped sweater, a hat similar to offender, and a glove with razor sharp claws.

''hey look at this, a serial killer wana-be ,even with a machete CLASSIC, your coping the hockey puk'' the man boomed.

I threw the machete at him piercing him through the heart ,he looked down at the blade in his chest and laughed. ''you really don't know me do you?, but hey for a mortal you got great skills'' he teleported infront of me trying to throw punches but each time I block.

I punk him in the face throwing him a good 50 feet away from myself. I heard some metal fall and I look down to find a beautiful charm bracelet, so I quickly put it on.

''you son of a-''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up feeling something on my wrist to find the charm bracelet I put on from my dream.

I felt like I knew the man some how. but all that remains in my mind was how did I know him and who is he?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys raven here sorry I did not update this story in a long time because, I just finished my state exams so I am tired as fuck but I will update more soon.

BYE MY LITTLE SLASHERS

*flys away with deadpool on a lazer eyed unicorn*